CHAPTER 5

Note: Warning! This is the long chapter. The day, you guys has been waiting for, has come... Kamen Rider Evol's debut. Enjoy and Ciao!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1 Week Later)

At Unknown Place

Snow POV

Right now, Snow was in some sort of a white room with nothing else except herself while being tied up to the chair in the center of the room. In front of her, there was a door, waiting for that guy to go in. As she thought, the door was opened, revealing a person whom Snow really hated so much.

???: Good morning, Snow. How are you? 

Snow: What do you want, Marcus? I remember that I don't want to see your ugly face.

Marcus: That's harsh... Why do you always harsh one me? We used to be best friends, remember?

Snow: Best friends? There is only one who can become my best friend... And that person is Y/N! Not you!

Marcus: "Sigh" Y/N again? What's so special about him, huh?! That's fucking Quirkless! Both you and me are coming from two of the most powerful families in Japan. We also inherit powerful Quirks. We can have everything we want! Don't you see that we are destined to be together and yet... You choose him?

Then there is a silent moment.

Marcus: I don't understand... Why did you choose him instead? Don't you see that I'm better than him! Tell me! What does he have that I don't?!

Snow: Do you want to know why? Because Y/N is better than you at everything! He is kind, sweet, brave! And more importantly, he always keeps promise! He promises me that he will be there for me!

Marcus: But I can do that things better than him. I will never let you alone and save you even if I had to abandon my life for you because... I love you.

Snow: You... "Laugh" Love me? Don't make me laugh! Y/N appreciates the real person of me. Even though, he is a Quirkless but he willing to save me from dangers. And Y/N will never use me for his advantage. All he wants is for me to be happy. Whenever, I around him... I know that... Being with him is all I care about.

Then Snow begins staring at Marcus with a disgusted face.

Snow: About you... You only care about my look and my family background. I bet that you will get rid of me when I'm not pretty anymore or no longer useful to you. And the most important thing... You are a coward!

After hearing that, Marcus is now filled with anger and jealousy about how Y/N already captured Snow's heart. 

Marcus: I... I can't... believe that... a Quirkless like him... have stolen... your heart... Are you telling me that... ME! LOSING TO HIM! I can't believe it... I can't believe it...  ME! Who has everything, losing to an ordinary boy who doesn't have anything to compare me?!?!

Suddenly, Marcus stops yelling as he looks at Snow and smiles.

Marcus: Don't worry, Snow. I will take care of him. Now that, I saw his plan... I won't forgive him for tricking you... When I kill him... Soon you will fall in love with me... After that, we will live happily, knowing that... PATHETIC QUIRKLESS DIED!

Snow: Don't you dare kill him!!! If you touch a single hairs of him, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!

Marcus: You won't kill me... Thanks to the drug which can nullify the person's Quirk.