CHAPTER 27

Note: I must say this chapter is one of my hardest challenge, I ever wrote. It took me 2 weeks to finish this chapter and lots of hours to find pictures for Another Build's new forms. Believe me... it wasn't easy. Warning! This is the long chapter. Anyways, enjoy your reading and Ciao!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At U.A. Sport Stadium

Y/N POV

Right now, Y/N was in the locker room, sitting on the chair while thinking.

Y/N: "Sigh" I can't believe that it's time for me to fight against Tatsumaki

Then Y/N looks at his trump card.

Y/N: I hope that these will help me beating him, right, Evolto?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Well, it's still depend on you, other me. Having these "Fullbottles" don't mean, you will have 100% winning.

Y/N: Come on, Evolto?! Can you at least cheering for me?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Nope.

Y/N: You are cruel, you know?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" You are welcome.

Y/N: "Sigh" Nevermind...

Then Y/N stands up and clenches his fists tightly.

Y/N: I will make sure that I will take the 1st place. I can't lose here after I have been through a lot.

Then Y/N heads to the area, ready for the final match on the sport festival.

At U.A. Sport Stadium

No One POV

Midoriya: So the match between 2 Build has finally come...

Kaminari: This will be an interesting match.

Hagakure: I bet that this match will go down to the U.A.'s history!

Sero: We aren't the only one who got excited as well.

Sero said as everyone in Class A looks at the audience.

Audience 1: This is interesting! A match between 2 vigilantes. 

Audience 2: Or 2 Kamen Riders to be precisely.

Audience 3: So which one do you guys want to bet on?

Audience 4: Obviously, that kid over there.

The audience said as she points at Tatsumaki.

Audience 4: That kid is a Genius, right? That means, he is really smart. I'm sure that he can think a plan to defeat him easily. 

Audience 5: What? Are you serious? Although that kid is Genius, but I bet that kid over there can defeat him.

The audience said as he points at Y/N.

Audience 5: He is really fast, and I like the way, he acts to deal with the situations.

Audience 6: Are you sure about that? That kid looks weird and especially, his girlfriend.