SIDE CHAPTER: JEALOUSY

Note: From now on, I will make side chapters about other characters' events. Anyways, have fun reading!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aldera Junior High

Y/N POV

Right now, Y/N was at cafeteria, sitting at the table, doing nothing. He even didn't touch his food at all because he had been thinking about the event which was happened in the morning.

Flashback

Girl: "Embarrassed" I-I love you! Please be my b-b-boyfriend!

Y/N: "Embarrassed" W-What???

Right now, Y/N is being confessed by a girl who is standing in front of him.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" A-A-Are you sure... I mean? We just met...

Girl: "Embarrassed" I-I know it suddenly b-but... I-I-I really love y-you! 

Y/N: "Embarrassed" I-I-I-I-I....

Girl: "Embarrassed" I-I-I will give you s-some time to think... P-Please meet m-me at the rooftop after s-school... P-Please give me y-y-your answer! 

Then the girl runs away while her face immediately turns into red like a tomato.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" I-I...

Flashback End

Because of that, Y/N can't stop thinking about that event. Right now, he doesn't even know how to respond that girl's feeling.

Y/N: "Thought" What am I suppose to do now? This is my first time to have a girl confess to me... What should I do... I only got here month ago then... BOOM! There is a girl who is in love with me out of nowhere.

Y/N is still busy thinking then suddenly, someone pinches his cheek, making him snaps out.

Y/N: Aw! Who did that to me?!

Then Y/N turns around to find the person who pinches him, only to see...

Y/N: Snow?! Why did you pinch me?

Snow: Because you have been staring at your food for about 10 minutes already. Do you know that your food is starting to get cold? 

Y/N: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Then Y/N quickly slams his head on the table. After that, Snow just puts her hand on his back and starts comforting him.

Snow: There, there... I will share my lunch, so don't be sad, alright? When you finish, you can tell me what's on your mind. Maybe I can help you with that.

Y/N: Snow...

Then Y/N immediately hugs Snow, making her surprised.

Y/N: Thank you so much! What I would do without you, Snow!