CHAPTER 29

At Nascita Cafe

No One POV

Right now, Tatsumaki was in the lab with Y/N and Banjo as he was hacking away on the computer at high speed. 

Banjo: Damn... You are fast.

Tatsumaki: My Quirk allows my mind to thinking nonstop. That's why, I'm able to process so much information at one time. I can literally look at the files of a 1647 terabyte flash drive and remember everything on it. 

Banjo: Damn... 

Y/N: Seriously, that's an amazing Quirk which you have there.

Tatsumaki: 😎 Thanks!

Then Tatsumaki just keeps looking in the computer and finally finds the information which he needs.     

Tatsumaki: Found it! 

Then Y/N and Banjo quickly look at the computer.

Y/N/Banjo: "Sclash Driver"?

At Nascita Cafe

No One POV

Y/N: Is this the power up which you guys have been mentioning it?

Tatsumaki: Yep! The driver in front of you, also known as the "Sclash Driver" which uses "Sclashjellies", a jelly-pack like containers that contain "Fullbottles" essences, solidified as gel. Like the one which Cross-Z Dragon gave to Banjo.

Tatsumaki: The "Sclashjellies" and the "Sclash Driver" also known as the evolution of the "Fullbottles" and the "Build Driver". Although this data was stolen, but somehow, Kiryu Sento got it back. 

Y/N: As the evolution of the "Fullbottles" and the "Build Driver"? Does that mean this driver is more powerful than the "Build Driver"?

Tatsumaki: Yep! 

Banjo: I like the sound of that!

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" "Sclash Driver"... Bring me back so many enjoyable memories... Now that I mention it... Those Kamen Riders also gave me some unpleasant memories as well. Just thinking about make my blood boil! 

Y/N: "Thought" Those Kamen Riders? Do you mean the last two Kamen Riders?!

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Yeah... I have a feeling that you will meet them soon.

Y/N: "Thought" Sweet! I can't wait to meet them!

Banjo: Can you make this? 

Tatsumaki: With every tools in the lab, I wouldd say... 1 hour.