CHAPTER 26

Note: I'm back, guys! My semester was finished and my grades were pretty good, so I don't  need to worry about it. Anyways, enjoy your reading and Ciao!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Recovery Girl's Nurse's Office

Y/N POV

Suddenly, Y/N immediately waked up and looked around, only to see, he was in the nurse's office. Then he looked at himself, only to see, it was already wet because of the sweats.

Y/N: W-Was just happened? And why there were so many sweats?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" It looks like, you had some sort of a terrible nightmare or something.

Y/N: Really? Then why I didn't remember anything about it?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Don't ask me, other me. Remember, I'm not your brain.

Y/N: Good point... Then what happened when I knocked out?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Well, you were knocked out by some sort of Quirk by that woman who wears revealing clothes. And next, as you can see. You are now here... And you won the match, congrats.

Y/N: So that was happened, huh? Thanks. Now... All I need is thinking a plan to beat Tatsumaki.

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" I'm glad that you can still focused on the plan about beating him but...

Y/N: But?

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" You need to rest. Because of that match, your body is now wound. So rest first and think later.

Y/N: Aye aye captain.

Evolto: "Inside Y/N" Good. And look like, you have a visitor, too.

Y/N: Visitor? 

Then Y/N notices that the person who enters here is...

Jiro: Hi, Y/N... It's look like, you are okay now.

Y/N: Jiro? What's a surprise?! 

Jiro: Surprised?

Y/N: I never think that you would visit me. I mean... We are not that close.

Then Jiro hits Y/N's left arm.

Y/N: Aw! What's that for?

Jiro: For being mean. Is it unusual for me to visit you? 

Y/N: Well... Kinda?

Then Jiro hits Y/N's left arm again.

Y/N: Aw! Again?

Jiro: That for being mean, too. Anyways, I want to come here to check on you and also give this back to you.

Then Jiro pulls out the MP3 and gives it to Y/N.