CHAPTER 9

Note: Before the exam ended, let us saw how Y/N could handle the 0 point robot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Few Minutes Ago)

At Battle Center D

Y/N POV

Then the 0 point robots start appearing all over the Battle Centers. Present Mic tells them that it is a big robot which is going crazy at narrow space but the thing is... He doesn't even tell them that the 0 point robots are gigantic.

It's very huge and tough look. It's even bigger than a normal size building. It has giant arms and uses the steel chain type tire to move.

Y/N: Isn't that too BIG?!?!

Right now, all the participants start running away from the 0 point robot while screaming. Y/N is about to do the same thing except the screaming part. Suddenly, he hears a voice. After that, he looks around, only to see, there is a familiar girl who is now under the big piece of rubble.

Y/N: "Thought" Isn't that... The girl back there?!

Without having a time to think, Y/N rushes there to help Izumi. Then he grabs the piece of rubble with one hand and starts shaking the "Gorilla Fullbottle" with his other hand. After that, he twists the cap and lifts the piece of rubble up, away from her view.

Y/N: Hurry, run!

Izumi: It's you?! But what about you?!

Y/N: Just run!

Then Izumi just nods and starts running away as Y/N said.

Y/N: Alright... One more time!

Y/N knows that he can't hold it any longer, so he starts shaking the "Gorilla Fullbottle" again. After that, he twists the cap to double his strength. Later, he lifts the piece of rubble up and throws it at the 0 point robot to damage it. 

But it's too small to make a damage on the 0 point robot. After that, it notices Y/N as it starts heading towards him. Seeing that, he tries to run fast as he can, but he accidentally hits the rock and falls down to the ground.

Y/N: "Thought" Seriously?! I got fall by the fucking rock?! In this situation?!

Before the 0 point robot can reach Y/N then suddenly, there is a spider web on his back. After that, he is pulled before it can crush him completely. Then he looks up, only to see, Izumi who is the one, saving him from the cruel fate.

Y/N: I thought that I told you to run away.

Izumi: And leaving you here? I'm not a coward. If someone helps me, I will pay them back. That's my style of life.

Y/N: "Thought" Never thought that I would be saved by the person whom I just met.

Then Y/N stands up and looks at the 0 point robot, only to see, it is coming straight at them.

Izumi: I think that we need to leave now. Or else, we will surely get crushed by that thing.

Suddenly, Y/N comes up with a brilliant idea. After that, he starts whispering to Izumi.

Izumi: What? Are you serious?

Y/N: Trust me! If we don't stop it right here, it will chase us forever until the exam end. We don't want to be failed, right?