CHAPTER 15

At Unforeseen Simulation Joint

No One POV

Black flames like figure: Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule which we received from the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here. 

Man with a hand on his face: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe that he isn't here! I wonder if he will come if we kill some kids?

Then Blood Stalk walks to him.

Blood Stalk: "Killing" isn't the best option, Shigaraki Tomura.

Shigaraki: Then... What do you suggest, Blood Stalk?

Blood Stalk: I say we take our time having... "Fun" with the kids. A little of screams won't hurt anyone, right?

Shigaraki: You really are insane, Blood Stalk.

Blood Stalk: Thank you!

Night Rogue: Our business is with other person. Blood Stalk, you come with me.

Blood Stalk: I hate taking orders, but it can't be help. As long as I enjoy the "Fun".

At Unforeseen Simulation Joint

No One POV

Aizawa: The trespassing from the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

Kirishima: What? Villains? No way... There is no way, they could get into a hero school!

Yaoyorozu: Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: We have them, of course but...

Todoroki: Did they only appear here or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding that means, they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they aren't dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

Tatsumaki: It's too well planned out if you ask me, and I bet that none of them are the mastermind behind the plan.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari! You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too.

Kaminari: Yes, sensei! 

Midoriya: What about you, sensei? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is...

Aizawa: You can't be a hero with just 1 trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

Aizawa said as he jumps down towards the villains. Right now, he is fighting them while Y/N, Banjo and Midoriya are amazed when they see his fighting style. 

Y/N: Amazing!

Banjo: No way, I can do that. 

Midoriya: Wow... Aizawa-sensei is actually good at fighting by himself against a lots of people, huh?