CHAPTER 23

Note: I have a surprised for readers... Prepare yourself, my dear readers! This surprised will make you blow your head!!! Maybe, I guess?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At U.A. Sport Stadium

Y/N POV

Then Tatsumaki ran back to the Class A's seat and quickly sat next to Snow.

Tatsumaki: What did I miss?

Snow: YaoyorozuTokoyami and Aoyama are advanced to the next round. Now, it's Y/N's match.

Tatsumaki: Y/N's match, huh? This is the perfect opportunity to watch his style of fight. Maybe, I can find a way to defeat him.

Snow: Don't get your hope up. I believe that you will lose to Y/N

Tatsumaki: Come on, Snow! We haven't known yet. There is small chance that I will win.

Snow: If you win... Then I will freeze you and turn you into a trophy for Y/N.

Tatsumaki: On second thought! I changed my mind.

Snow: Good. 

Present Mic: We are gonna keep right on going with the 10th match! 

Right now, Y/N and his opponent are already on the arena.

Present Mic: All right, everyone! Ready for the 10th match! Look at those legs! You think that it's normal? Then you are wrong! He is U.A. fastest man alive. Let's give him a clap or else---His girlfriend will murder everyone here! From the Hero Course, it's Y/N L/N!

Y/N: "Shocked" What kind of intro is that?!?!

Then the audience starts clapping their hands awkwardly except Misaki who is happily clapping her hands while cheering for Y/N.

Misaki: I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT! GOSHUJIN-SAMA!!!

Then Misaki turns her back and looks at the audience while smiling creepily.

Misaki: Can you guys clap louder and cheer louder, please?

Then the audience starts clapping their hands more louder while cheering for Y/N like their lives are depending on him.

Everyone: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

Audience 1: WE KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT!

Audience 2: WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!

Audience 3: YEAH! WIN FOR US!

Audience 4: YOUR ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!

Y/N: "Sigh" "Thought" What have you done, Sanya...

Then everyone just keeps cheering for Y/N until Misaki satisfied.

Misaki: "Smile" Good job, everyone!

After hearing that, they feel relived, knowing that they have survived from the danger.

Present Mic: Versus---Sorry, she hasn't done anything to stand out yet! But what if---Is she also hidden something just like Shinso from the 1st match?! From Hero Course, it's Kazuha Tsubaki

Present Mic: Versus---Sorry, she hasn't done anything to stand out yet! But what if---Is she also hidden something just like Shinso from the 1st match?! From Hero Course, it's Kazuha Tsubaki!