CHAPTER 5 - Nosy Allen

I hate you, but I love you too.

Another week passed by in a flash, on the next Sunday, Myles spent the rest of the day after church on FaceTime with his parents. On Monday and he had a presentation on which he no doubtedly smashed. Tuesday, he spent the morning in the gym, afternoon with moira and later that evening, a date with Alex.

He had finally agreed to go on a date with Alex, telling Alex not to expect anything front the date whereas he himself actually did expect it to lead somewhere.

Somewhere deep down he wanted love again, though he wasn't going to even admit it to himself.

"What the hell is that?" Moira and Lucas asked at the same time, looking at the pink shirt Myles was holding.

Myles immediately dropped it and picked up two long sleeve shirts. "Which is more better?"

Moira kept her face blank, lucas had his thinking face on. "That one," lucas said gesturing towards the cream and brown stripped colored shirt.

Moira kept staring at it, "yea I agree with him," she retorted.

"Finally!" Myles let out a sigh of relief, he quickly put on the shirt and just as he did, he heard the bell. "Allen!" he yelled.

"I got it!" Allen yelled back.

"Gotta go guys, he's already here. I actually hope this turns out to be a bad evening and he would stop trying to get me to go out with him." he lied, moving closer to his phone, picking it up.

"So you don't think he's cute?" Lucas asked

Myles gave him a quizzical look, "he's cute doesn't mean I want him, bye," he said quickly before cutting off the call.

Few minutes later he was getting into Alex's car, the dark haired boy's tight shirt and skinny jeans catching his attention more than the fancy car behind him.

"Hi." Alex smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi," Myles repeated, smiling back at him.

"I told your roommate I would wait for you outside since he said you we're almost done." He said pushing himself off the side of the car to which he was leaning on initially.

"Oh it's okay" Myles smiled.

He used this short loop to look at Alex up close, he noticed they both wore grey colored jeans but Alex wore black combat boots while he wore black converses, Alex wore a yellow short sleeve while he wore his brown and milk colored stripped long sleeve.

The ride to the restaurant was a silent one, Alex hadn't told Myles where they were headed. After what seemed like a thirty minute, drive they pulled up at the parking lot of a tall ash building.

The building was huge, he recognized the place but couldn't quite place his fingers in it.

The building had a large sign on top of it, 'Aristo's'  written one bold block letters. As they walked into the building, the lights at the hallways were blinding at first, it was completely white with two doors opposite each other, Alex led him to the door on the left and opened it for him, bowing him a pass.