CHAPTER 22 - The First Step To Forever

The First Step To Forever, OUR first step to forever.

"Wait rollup," Lucas raised his hand facing Myles, "all these happened in just one weekend?"

"Yea," Myles modded.

"I knew that boy was a geh," Tripp commented making both Lucas and Myles to turn to him. "What?!" He asked, still getting weird stares from his friends.

"What on earth's name is a geh?" Lucas asked.

"Oh I mean geh as in gay, like instead of saying this guy is gay, you just say geh like girl without the L," Tripp described.

"Anyways," Lucas smiled.

"Like you get what I mean right?" Tripp interrupted asking the both of them.

"Anyways!" Lucas warned smilingly with his eyes bulging out glaring at Tripp.

Tripp raised his hands in surrender, "Okay."

"Anyways, where's he taking you?" He now asked, beaming.

"I honestly do not know, I don't really know what to expect, he just said dinner and he'd come pick me up by five."

"Don't stress yourself, Christian's a nice guy, you guys sort of have this chemistry thing going on, any first date would be okay, even if you both just sat on the couch all night." Moira chipped in, earning her a large chorus of 'yea' and 'true' from everyone, even Lucas.

"Myles, we going shopping?" Tripp asked wiggling his brows.

Lucas scoffed, rolling his eyes, "No dear! Not everyone wants to be an elite model like you"

"Well not everyone wants to be all wise and knowing like you, Lu-Oracle." Tripp retorted.

"And not everyone wants to listen to both of you bicker, now shut up!" Moira commanded making the two boys quiet down as she turned to myles waiting for a reply. "Well?"

Myles smiled, "I already got something to wear."

"Oh no!" Both Lucas and Moira exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey! Give me some credit, I did pick out something nice this time, you'll see!" Myles defended.

Lucas, Tripp and Moira looked between each other and went on eating their snack without a word.

"I'm serious," Myles said, only hearing muffled choruses of 'okay'.

In jig time, they finished their lunch and headed out the cafe, all heading their separate ways. Myles stopped at a jewelry store to pick up something for Alyssa, she had asked him to help her pick out a 'really nice watch that's gonna make him gawk' her words exactly for Allen's upcoming birthday, still months away though. When he was done, he dropped the small box behind the driver's seat, making a mental note to remember to take it out for Alyssa.

His drive home was short, he got out the car and in the house in a matter of minutes, Allen wasn't home. He went back out to get the box and took it in, hiding it in the drawer he kept his boxer briefs.

He had just finished having a shower when he heard the front door close.

"Myles?"

"I'm in here!" He shouted.

Allen came in anyways, despite Myles being almost naked, they were after all roommates. "Thought you weren't gonna be at home"

"Why"