CHAPTER 13 - Reorient

A Change; scary, risky and worthwhile.

"Bitch rest!" Lucas spat merging his palm with myles' face playfully.

"What? I wasn't gonna talk about myself this time," Myles defended.

"Yea right." Lucas deadpanned as he scanned through the sweat shirts in the rack.

"For real."

"Okay I'm all ears." Lucas replied as he picked out three sweat shirts and placed them on his body in an attempt to size them. He picked out the orange sweatshirt and added it to the things he had to try on.

"Thank you," Myles smiled to himself and continued.

"So we've been talking a lot and I think I like him. He's really nice and the past few weeks have been amazing, we've been hanging out a lot."

"So that's why you've been rain checking, classic Myles." Lucas chipped in while picking out another sweat shirt to try on.

"No it's not that. Anyways, I wanna tell him I like him. You know I always do that thing where I act really brave and would wanna tell someone off. I don't really know if he's gay but everyone's gay nowadays now right?" Myles asked.

"Oh I just remembered the time when I thought my sister was in trouble and I acted so bravely, you would have seen me, I was one hell of a bad ass. I walked into the middle of it all and addressed the issue heads on. But unfortunately they wouldn't have it and we ran." He rambled.

"Oh that also reminds me of when I started running. It was good cardio, I had to set an example for my cousin. He really need-"

"Myles!!" Lucas shouted, focusing the attention of everyone in the store to them.

"What?" myles whispered trying not to draw more attention to themselves.

Lucas feigned a smile looking at myles, not even caring about the fact that he had made the whole store turn to them.

"I'm talking about myself aren't I?" Myles said defeated.

"Yup!" lucas sang as he picked out three blue jean pants folded on the jean section to try out.

"I didn't mean to," Myles said as he picked up a sky blue tye and dye ripped jean.

"Oh honey you always don't mean to, but I'm used to it anyways," Lucas said going through another section of clothing.

"Hey, you guys started without me!" Cleo whined as she caught up to them.

Lucas recognizing the voice, didn't need to turn back but spoke anyways, "When you decide you show up late, that's what happened. Besides I thought I ca-... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR!."

"I cut it," she simply stated

"It's so pretty dear," Tripp made his presence known from behind them.

"Everyone decides to show up late, where's victor and Toby?" Lucas asked.

"They both can't make it," Cleo announced.