CHAPTER 7 - Consented Desires

You can make me feel good, but not when I say NO.

"Hello sweetheart, happy birthday," her soft voice chimed over the phone.

"Thank you mom, you remembered," he said blankly.

"Darling, I birthed you I couldn't forget." She retorted, making him roll his eyes.

Christian held in a laugh, she did give birth to him but actually has forgotten his birthday over the past years.

It wasn't a new thing; his parents forgetting his birthday that is, and calling him weeks later early in December apologizing with a gift or something, but this year was different, his mom called on the actual day of his birthday.

Today was Friday and he just deemed it a happy day indeed, getting a call from his mom lightened up his mood.

"Are you there?" She asked.

"Yea- what?- I'm here," he replied, drawn away from his thoughts.

He got up from his bed and went on his daily routine, brushed his teeth, exhaling against his hands deeply to check his breath. Smiling that he was content with his breath, he moved on.

He stepped into the showers, stripping down before letting the hot water spray on him from his head down his body. He let out a sigh as he kneaded his head, eyes fluttered in a soft moan hands made way washing his hair, his shampoo lathering in great extent, sinking down the drain as he rinsed.

He picked up his soap and started on bathing, taking a little longer scrubbing his body, slowly rinsing off the suds on him.

He stepped out of the shower and wrapped his large white towel around his waist after drying off his body. He dumped the now damp towel in the laundry basket , just beside the sink.

He shifted to the front of the sink, pausing to sweep his eyes over his body. His nude skin freshly shining through the foggy reflection of the mirror. His green orbs complementing his slightly tanned olive skin. A light touching of hair decorating his body in subtle ombré up his torso.

With a final wink at himself in the mirror, he left the bathroom, swinging open the door to his bedroom. He walked to his closet side table, picked up his lemon scented body lotion, creaming his recently exfoliated skin.

When he was done, he pulled out a drawer and took out a black brief, putting it on. He opened another closet, bringing out a wrapped box from it. It was an early gift from his cousin Destiny, who specifically told him to only open the box on his birthday.

He moved to his bed, sat down and started tearing off the wrapper. The box held a black ripped jean, an ash shirt, black combat boots and a black leather jacket within its four sides.

"Sure know how to get a guy smiling," he smiled to himself.

He quickly dressed up, wore on his lemon fragrance. Headed to his kitchen, took out a large bowl and poured in some raisins, cereal and milk. He sat in a cheerful silence, tapping on his phone.

Soon after he was done eating, he picked up his books, he had only one class today which he was glad for. He got into his car and drove off to campus.

^^^

"Dude, we got everything set up, your place by nine." Hitler boldly stated.

"Am I not supposed to be the one telling you this?" Christian looked at hitler surprised. "It's my birthday," he added.

Rex and Allen met up with them, "Party by 9?" Rex asked.

"Party by 9." Hitler stated.

"Yes!!" Allen exclaimed.