CHAPTER 10 - See

I now see you.

Myles slept peacefully on Christian's bed, he had strands of his fair falling on his nose, his light snore like soft rough music as he also rolled in his sleep.

He is cute, I'd give him that, Christian thought.

Myles had a thing for scratching his left wrist while he slept, these things Christian took note of while he studied the boy sleeping in front of him.

Earlier on, Christian had woken up on the couch, a bit startled, almost forgetting the events of last night, he rubbed his eyes, his bed coming to vision and the memories of last night flooded back in immediately Myles came in sight. He spent the next few minutes studying and watching him sleep.

He was glad he was there in time to stop whatever might have happened. He shrugged, stopping himself from thinking about what could have happened if he hadn't intervene, at this moment he thanked his stubborn head that drive him to find a guy who left the dance floor to hook up.

There was something about Myles that made him want to keep staring, but there was also the little ounce of fear, fear of what he felt, of what Myles would feel.

Little did he know Myles took a liking to him also.

Christian got up and left for the kitchen to go make coffee, with the way Myles had started turning and the way his eyelids danced from left to right, he guessed that he would be awake anytime soon.

He found his way downstairs to his kitchen, he contemplated while looking at the cupboard, deciding whether to just make cereals, pancakes or waffles.

He finally let out a grunt picking out the pack of waffle mix, he liked waffles and hoped that Myles would be a waffle kind of guy. Deep down he just wanted to share something he liked with someone else, it had been a long while he did that.

Henry was the only one he'd sit and eat waffles with. He couldn't really explain why he'd suddenly want to share that space with Myles but he did anyways.

He started on with breakfast. Few minutes later he had prepared the waffle iron and started pouring in the batter.

Myles woke up with a pulsating bang in his head, he flinched as the headache overwhelmed his senses.

He rubbed his head softly as he tried to sit, he sat noticing he wasn't wearing any pants, he panicked, taking notice of his surrounding. The  windows where his trousers were folded at the opposite end of the bed, the couch next to the bed, the small blanket folded on the arm other the couch.

He looked beneath the blankets and saw he had his briefs in and felt relief, sighing with a hand over his chest.

He looked around wondering where he was, trying to think of how he had gotten here. Events of the previous night came back to him with a wave of pain added to his aching head. He digested those thoughts but one kept bugging him.

Who had helped him.

He didn't quite remember the figure who came to his rescue. He guessed this would be his house anyways. He kept thinking of who he might be and then it hit him, he puked on the said figure.