CHAPTER 24 - Six Feet Under

I Buried Him Six Feet Under

Myles sat on the road just in front of his house, the wind bare and cold despite the sun, he lazily got up, now boiling with anger as he walked in fast long strides, charging into the house, all gingered up.

"Where is he?" He roared.

Allen held him quickly, trying to calm him down, "I sent him out already." This seemed to have relaxed him, the water works began as Allen pulled him closer to himself, allowing him let it all out.

The next day Myles laid hopeless on his bed, staring at his ceiling,

waiting.

Christian hadn't called him that morning, Myles had woken up picking up his phone, merely looking at it expectantly as if  his concentrated stares would make the phone ring, but he never received any call.

Christian wouldn't take any of his calls either, sending it to voicemail or just letting it ring till it stopped. He had also started ignoring calls from Allen and his other friends also.

Christian was on his bed when his phone kept vibrating and it later stopped, then a ding, signaling he had a new message.

Rex 2:44pm: "We're outside."

He groaned as he walked out his room, downstairs and to the front door, opening it to not only meet Rex walking through, but also Allen and Hitler.

"We all now look like Myles," Rex hissed, eyeing him from head to toe as he walked past Christian.

"Hey" Christian emptily greeted.

"Hey? Do you know how bad Myles has been since yesterday?" Hitler was the one who spoke up surprising everyone.

"Straight to the point huh?" Christian spat back at him, "Do you know how it is to see your boyfriend with his ex holding hands and crying?" He asked.

"You didn't find out what happened," said Rex.

"I did try to find out if he still had feeling for the guy" Christian said, running his hands through his hair, "he just kept on staring at me." He whispered, sighing defeatedly.

"Allen?" He turned to Allen hoping for an answer.

"Christian he loves you, I don't need him to tell me that, I know it, I can see it." Allen paused, "And you know that too."

"He still has to decide." Christian muttered.

"Okay guys! Let's lighten up the mood here, why don't we do something." Hitler suggested.

"Like what?" Rex asked him.

"Anything!" Hitler said signaling hi with his eyes darting towards Christian, Allen catching up, seconded the motion and all the boys got going.

^^^

"He's not picking any of my calls or replying my text." Myles complained.

Lucas looked up at him, "Well have you tried going over to his house?"

Myles scoffed, "And embarrass myself?"

"Are you for real?" Tripp asked astonishingly, "is he for real?" He now turned to Lucas and then back to Myles. "I thought looking like wall paint and reflecting the sun with your skin meant you had more sense to the beauty?"

"Myles, do you think he'd come to you just like that? You weren't the one who caught him with his ex holding hands and crying like the jack and rose from the fucking titanic. You weren't the one who needed to hear that he didn't still have feelings for his ex." Lucas scolded him.

"I dunno why I couldn't just say it at the moment." Myles confessed.

"Do you?" Tripp asked him, tilting his head closer awaiting his reply.

Myles scrunched his face in confusion, "What?"

Lucas facepalmed himself, "You know! Still have feelings for Jared."

"No!" Myles retorted immediately.

"Then go get your man, let him know that." Lucas advised with his index finger pointed forward.

"Ah ah counselor of the lovingly disturbed," Tripp teased with his left hand on his chest looking at Lucas amusingly. 

"I'm not lovingly disturbed," Myles protested glaring at Tripp.

"You are dear," Tripp nodded. Earning a glare from both Myles and Lucas.

"I say you go over there right now and get this over with." Moira contributed as she sat on the couch, handing Myles a bottle of water.

"I'm going there." Myles announced as he bounced off the couch.

"Uhm it's raining," Tripp reminded looking at him like he'd lost his mind.

"So?" Myles spat, sizing up Tripp with his eyes.

"Sorry" Tripp raised his hands in surrender.

"Good"

"Ouch! A bad b!" Lucas exclaimed, earning him a pillow thrown at his face by Moira.

Myles picked up his car keys, pulled on his shoe by the door and a wore his jacket he had left on the backrest of the couch, he twisted the knob and met Jared on the other side with his right hand in the air, just about to knock.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Myles spat through gritted teeth.

"Myles, I'm really sorry, I jus-" Jared couldn't finish the statement, or what ever it was he was about to say, He was now cupping his nose, as red liquid stained his hands.

"Don't ever come back." Myles warned as he stepped down the short stairs without his umbrella to his car.

"Okay I didn't see that coming," he heard Tripp whispering from the front door.

Myles locked his car door, turning on the engine, muttering curses at his now throbbing hand. "Shit!" He cursed again, now realizing he was wet. He stepped on the accelerator, driving as fast as he could but also carefully to Christian.

Is Christian being too extra?
Whoa! Myles punched Jared.
How do y'all like this chapter?
Short chapter I know but, got the point outta the way right?
Don't forget to leave a vote.
Love, Kay.