The Final Decision

Night of the Kyuubi Attack.

Minato Namikaze, better known as the Yondaime Hokage. Was battling the Kyuubi No Kitsune,whom is attacking the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Minato came up with a plan to protect his village. He sealed the beast inside his newborn son, Naruto, and inside himself. That night the Yondaime Hokage, died. But not without giving his son one last gift. He gave him the necklace as a thing to remember him for, just like his father did to him and his mother. He also asked the Third Hokage Hiruzhen Sarutobi, for his son to be hailed as a hero. With that he draw his last breath and died.  His newborn son, was crying in the arms of the Third Hokage.

Hiruzhen Sarutobi ( Third Hokage ) POV

After Minato died, I looked at the baby crying in my arms I couldn't help but smile at how he looks like his father but also how cute he is crying. I took Naruto to the Sarutobi Compounds and told the ANBU to look after him while I go to the Council. 

I changed into a new attire and went to the Council Room. My advisers were already there and so were the shinobi and civilian council. I sat down and got straight business. 

No One's POV

Hiruzhen - We have a major problem at hand, our beloved Fourth Hokage has passed away protecting our village. 

Danzo - What happened to the Kyuubi No Kitsune. 

Hiruzhen - The Kyuubi No Kitsune was sealed inside a child. Minato sealed the other half inside himself and the other half inside that child. 

Civilian #1 - Then we should kill the child. Who knows how dangerous he could be if he grows up. 

Civilian #2 - I agree, the demon will take over the child and not only that we will also be facing another threat to the village. I suggest we kill the child.

Hiruzhen - (eyes widen) WHAT?! We can't do that he's still a child.

Danzo - I agree with you Hiruzhen, I think we should train the boy when he grows up so he could be able to substain the Kyuubi and use him to protect ourselves from other villages.

Hiruzhen - No, he will not be a weapon, I want him to grow up as a normal child. I don't want him to be mistreated just because he's the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. Also, he Minato's son. Before he died, he asked me for his son to be hailed as the hero of our village for protecting us from the Kyuubi. I think we should follow the Fourth Hokage's last wish. 

Civilian #3 - That boy is not the Yondaimes son he's a demon, whom killed our families. We can't let him live because of that.

Hiashi Hyuuga - Aren't you going to reveal the boys heritage?

Hiruzhen - I can't, if I do he will be in danger and our village as well. We have lost many shinobi tonight because of the Kyuubi attack. If I reveal his heritage the boy will be killed because of him being the Fourths son. You know as well as I do that Minato made a lot of enemies during the 3rd Shinobi World War.

Hiashi Hyuuga - You are correct, why not let him be adopted by one of the clans. He will taken care of by then.

Civilian #1 - Hyuuga-sama why would we do that. The demon will only try to influence one of the clans in order to attack our village again.

2 hours of arguing:

Hiruzhen - All those in favor of Naruto being send to the Orphanage.

All of the civilian counsel and my advisers raised there hands.

Hiruzhen - all those who oppose.

Hiruzhen raised his hand and also a few people from the shinobi counsel. 

Danzo - (snickers) Sorry Hiruzhen but we outnumbered your vote. Naruto will be send to the Orphanage under the supervision of the civilian counsel.

That's my First Story you guys I hope you guys liked it. More chapters are on the way, the next chapter will be in 5 days.