Big bad brother

Steven's POV
"Hey guys do you wanna come to my sister's soccer game?" Izzy yelled down the stairs. There some sures from Axl and Slash, but me and Duff look at each other confused.

"Since when did you have a sister?" I asked.

Izzy rolled his eyes "Oh i don't know since 20 years ago!" The rest of the boys laughed.

"Yeah I'll go" i said "Whats your sisters name?"

"Silvia, here i have a picture of her!" He said pulling out his wallet. He took out a the picture and handed it to me while the guys gathered round. She was beautiful. She had long dirty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, tan skin, and a beautiful smile. All of us were practically drooling.

"Damn is she single?" Axl asked and Izzy smacked him on the back of the head.

"Yes and you better not hit on her or i'll personally chop your dick off!" Izzy growled. We all looked at each other. Yikes i thought to myself. "Allright come on we have to get to the game!" Izzy said pushing us oit the door.

Sylvia's POV
I stood outside of our soccer feild in the parking lot about 2 hours early waiting for my brother Izzy to show up. "He said he'd be here by now!" I said to my best friend Jenna.

"Come on we'll go inside and warm up and come back out later" she said. I nodded and just as i turned to go back inside my brother pulled up. He had friends to.

"I didn't think you were gonna come!" I said hugging him.

"Well i would have been here earlier but ya know Popcorn over there has to do his hair!" He said pointing at a blonde dude with really poofy hair. I laughed. "By the way this is my band. The stawberry over there flirting with Jenna is Axl, he's the singer. The guy with the top hat is Slash, lead guitar The giant is Duff, bassist. And this is Steven our drummer but we call him Popcorn!" Izzy said ruffling Steven's hair.

I stuck my hand out and he shook it "I'm Sylvia! Why di they call you Popcorn?" I asked.

"Well when I'm drumming my hair bounces up and down and it looks like a Popcorn machine!" He laughed "Why do they call you Sylvia?"

"Ummm cus thats my name" I said giggleing.

"Shit..." he said covering his now red face "I'm so stupid!" He mumbled making me laugh. I looked over to see Izzy glaring at us.

"Jeez what's up his ass today?" I asked Steven pointing to Izzy.

"Oh well this morning he showed us a picture of you and Axl being the man whore he is said 'damn is she single' and your big bad brother smqcked him on the back of the head and said if he tried anything he would personally chop his dick off!" He explained.

I rolled my eyes "He's always been that way with me. I brought one guy home in highschool and Izzy went outside and smashed his car with a baseball bat!"

"He just doesn't want you to get hurt, and Axl would not be good for you. He just wants sex." He said and I noticed he was staring at me.

"He's not really my type anyway." I said.

"And what is your type?" He asked putting me on the spot.

"Ohh i don't know, someone who will support me, make me laugh, and be loyal. Plus looks like he's tryna get in Jenna's pants over there!" I said pointing to Axl and Jenna giggling. He laughed.

"Thats Axl for ya!" He said making me laugh. He was staring at me agian. "Your really pretty!" He said. I could feel myself blushing. He quickly cover his mouth "I didn't mean to say that out loud! Please dont tell Izzy I'd like to keep my dick!" He pleaded making me laugh.