2 years later

Sylvia's POV
We are having a party before the guys leave on tour. It's going to suck without them around all the time. "Mommy why do we have so many uncles?" Scarlet asked. Steven laughed.

"Ask daddy!" I told her.

"Daddy why do we have so many uncles?" She asked Steven. He picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Because I have a lot of brothers baby!" He explained.

"But why?" She asked. I swear thats her favorite word. Seth's favorite is no. He's currently with Axl probably getting spoiled.

"Because I'm in a band and they were my only family for a long time so they are my brothers!" Steven told her.

"But what about uncle Tommy, and Nikki, and Vince, and Mick, and Bret, and C.C., and Rikki, and Bobby?" She asked. I laughed she has a lot of uncles.

"They are really close with me and your other uncles so they are my brothers too!" He said. Axl walked in with Seth and 2 baskets full of candy.

"Seth give one to Scarlet!" Axl told him. Seth reluctantly handed one to his sister.

"What do you say!" I told them. They hugged his legs since they still are very short.

"Thanks uncle Axl!" They said in unison. Axl smiled.

"Your welcome!" He replied.

"You can only have one peice before we eat!" I told them. They frowned. Shit. Don't give in!

"Pleeeeeeease!" They begged. This is so hard.

"Mommy said no!" Steven said noticing i was about to give into their peer pressure. 'Thank you' i mouthed.

"Allright!" They said in a sad tone.

Steven's POV
It's getting closer leaving time. We are going on tour with Skid Row as our opener. Part of me wants to leave because this is pur first headliner. But I'm going to miss Sylvia and the kids. We are currently eating in the back yard. Sylvia leaned her head on my shoulder. "I love you babygirl!" I told her.

"I love you too cuddle bear!" She whispered. I lifted her chin to look at her.

"I'll be back soon babe!" I told her.

"I know but I'm still going to miss you!" She said. I kissed her. We heard the kids giggle. We broke away and looked at them.

"What?!" I asked them. They giggled harder.

"Come on kiddos let go make uncle Slash look like a princess!" Duff said taking their hands and leading them to a passed out Slash. Sylvia giggled at them. Shes so cute when she laughs. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm gonna miss you and the kids so much babe!" I told her. She looked up at me with her dreamy blue eyes. I fall in love with her every day. I kissed her perfect lips.

"I love you Stevie!" She said softly. I pulled her onto my lap and rested my chin on her shoulder just like we sat on the first day we met.

"I promise I'll call you every day!" I assured her.

"I know you will thats not what I'm worried about!" She said. I gave her a confused look. "I just don't want you to get hurt or in trouble!" She explained. I know what shes getting at. She doesn't want me to get drunk or high.

"Don't worry baby girl! I haven't done that shit since you told me you were pregnant! I drink every now and then but im not shit faced like the other guys!" I told her. She sighed.

"I know im just stressing over nothing." She said. I kissed her cheek.

"It's only a 2 months baby!" I assured her.