demi

Steven's POV
We have 2 weeks left of touring and we are currently getting ready for a show in Omaha Nebraska. "Guys where's the phone I want to call Sylvia?" I asked everyone.

"Down the hall and too the left!" Axl told me.

"Thanks man!" I replied and jogged down the to the pay phone. I put a lot of coins in because i have something planned. I dialed the number it only rang twice before Sylvia picked up. "Hey baby!" I said.

"Hey Stevie where are you guys right now?" She asked.

"Omaha Nebraska! We only have 2 weeks left of this tour!" I told her. I could feel her smile through the phone.

"Thats great baby i can't wait to kiss you again!" She said.

"Wellll," i said dragging it out "i was wondering if you and the kids could come with for the rest of the tour? I can have the manager get you plane tickets to the next show and you guys can come with!" I told her hoping she would say yes.

"I dont know-" she started but i cut her off.

"Pleeeease baby i miss you guys!" I pleaded.

"Well what the hell! Yes we will come!" She replied. I swear I was smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"FUCK YEAH!" i yelled. "can i talk to the kids?" I asked. She giggled.

"They are with Tommy probably eating more candy than they've ever seen!" She said laughing.

"Probably! I can't wait to see you beautiful!" I told her.

"I cant wait to see you either cuddle bear!" She said. I love when she calls me that. "Shit!" She mumbled. "I gotta go Steven im about to burn my food!" She laughed.

"Bye baby i love you!" I told her.

"I love you too bye!" She said and hung up. Now time to rock these peoples asses off!

Duff's POV
(suprise this chapter has a lot to do with duff im going to make another story to go with it after this one!)
We just fucking killed that show! After we went to a bar in the next town over from Omaha called Council Bluffs. It was in Iowa. Iowa. Thats where my highschool girlfriend grew up and moved back to leaving me in Seattle. I never really got over her. She said we'd find each other again. She didn't want to leave but her aunt made her. She was perfect. Dark brown hair almost black. Long legs. Plump kissable lips. Piercing green eyes. Little tattos everywhere. She did them herself. She gave me one before she had to leave its says "i love you forever- demi". She has one too from me. She taught me how to use her tattoo gun. Hers says "Duffy". Man i really miss her. I haven't dated anybody since her. I've fucked a lot of chicks. But I wouldn't actually date any of them. Nobody compares to Demi. Shes the best. "Earth to Duff!" Slash said snapping me out of my day dream.

"Sorry man!" I told him. He raised his eyebrows.

"You good bro?" He asked me.

"Yeah im fine!" I lied. Slash shrugged. I took a swig out of my vodka and scanned the bar looked for the bathroom. As i was looking around i thought i may be fucking tripping. It was her! Demi one of the fucking bar tenders! She got hotter which i didn't think was possible. I stood up quick.

"You sure your ok?" Slash asked.

"That girl!" I said. He looked at her.

"Shes fine!" He said. I gave him a serious look. He raised his eyebrows in confusion. I pulled up the back of my shirt to show him the tattoo. "Your telling me thats her?" He asked.

"Yes we dated in highschool!" I told him.

"Go get her then i can tell you like her!" He said patting me on the back. I walked over to the bar. She was getting some guys his drinks and didn't notice me. Once she finished she looked at me. Her jaw dropped.