the show

Sylvia's POV

Jeez me and Steven must have slept throgh the night cus he's still here. I'm  not complaining though. At least i dont have school today because its Saturday. I rolled over and kissed his cheek softly. He smiled. Shit i thought he was asleep. "Good morning  babygirl!" He said in a sleepy morning voice that was hot as fuck.

"I thought you were sleeping cuddle bear!" I replied.

"Nope!" He said popping the p then the phone rang.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned getting up to answer it. "Hello?"

"Sylvia Marie Stradlin! Did you steal my drummer!" Izzy yelled.

"Uhh yeah!" I replied.

"Well i need him back we have practice and we have a show tonight!" He said.

"Ughhhh ok I'll let you have him back for a little while!" I groaned.

"Ok goodbye!" He said and hung up.

"Popcorn!" I yelled

"Whats up cutie?" He asked.

"Your band needs you back, you have practice and a show tonight!" I said and he smiled.

"Will you come with me?" He asked.

"Of course !" I replied and he smiled.

"Ok get dressed cutie!" He said ruffling my hair.

When i got dressed we left. We pulled up to their house. "Nope stay!" Steven said as i tried to get out the door. He ran around the car and opened the door for me.

"Ya know it would be much faster if i opened it myself!" I said laughing. He put me on his back and carried me inside.

"How's the 2 love birds?" Axl asked. Then i remembered i left Jenna here.

"Good is Jenna still here?" I asked. He grinned.

"Yeah shes getting dressed in my room!" He winked. I rolled my eyes.

Izzy came in the room and looked at me "what?" I asked.

"Are those hickeys on your neck!?" He asked.

I looked at Steven "shit i forgot about that!" I mumbled. Izzy scowled and sat down.

"Come on lets go practice!" Izzy said and they went in the basement. I stayed on the couch watching tv and Jenna came downstairs.

"You have fun with Axl?" I asked laughing.

She sighed "God he's good Sylvia!" She said i rolled my eyes.

"I did not want to know that!"  I replied. After about an hour the boys came back upstairs. Steven layed on the couch and put his head on my lap. I brushed his blonde hair out of his face.

"Hey baby girl!" He said smiling.

"Hey Popcorn!" I replied.

"You ready to go to the show?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said he sat up.

"Let's go then!" He said and put me on his back. We walked out and got in the backseat of Izzy's car. I sat on his lap agian and the rest of the guys, and jenna, got in.

Steven's POV

While Sylvia sat on my lap i really felt the urge to kiss her neck. But Izzy is here. Fuck it whats he gonna do we are together now it's not bad. I whispered in her ear "I love you so much!" She smiled.

"I love you too cuddle bear!" She replied. God its so cute when she calls me that. I grazed her neck with my lips softly and she started giggling.