welcome to the jungle!

Sylvia's POV
I'm now a week away from my due date and I'm fucking huge. These babies are gonna be popping any day now. Steven has been treating me like a peice of glass. "Hey babe I'm going to the studio do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I replied getting off the couch. "Can we get mashed potatoes before we go?" I asked.

"Anything for you babygirl!" He said kissing my cheek. We got in the car got KFC mashed potatoes and went to the studio. I was greeted by Duff and a big bear hug. Steven smacked him in the back of the head. "Be careful with my wife!" He told him. As he walked away Duff mocked him.

"Be CaReFuL wItH mY wIfE!" He said making me laugh.

"Your fucking goofy Duff!" I told him. He chuckled and looked around to see Slash asleep in a recliner.

"Shh" he said and grabbed a pen. Oh shit he's going to be pissed. Duff drew a dick on his forhead. "Now he's a dick head!" Duff said.

"Duff, Slash, get your asses over here we need to work!" Axl said. Slash woke up and Izzy laughed his ass off.

"Hey Slash you have a little something on your face!" Izzy laughed. Slash looked in the miror.

"What the fuck Duff!" He yelled.

"How'd you know it was me?" Duff asked.

"Because your the only one who does this shit!" Slash explained. Duff shrugged and picked up his bass. Jenna came out of the bathroom and sat next to me.

"So hows it going?" She asked.

"Good Steven treats me like a peice of glass but its good!" I told her.

"He just cares about you and the babies!" She said.

"I know it's just annoying sometimes!" I replied.

"At least you dont have Axl playing pranks on you all the time!" She told me. I laughed.

"Thats true!" I said. The guys started playing a song I've never heard before but it sounded pretty good. They play together so nicely. Steven keeping the beat. Duffs low bass. Izzy's guitar gives it a fuller sound. Slash's memorizing guitar. Axl and his unique voice. I've always loved Axl's voice. One minute he can be singing supper fucking high and the next he is super fucking low. As i was caught up in my thoughts a pain spread across my stomach. Then i felt water run down my leg. "Shit!" I hissed.

"Are you ok?" Jenna asked.

"Get Steven!" I told her. She went and got Steven.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"My water broke!" I told him. His jaw dropped. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

Jenna's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Izzy panicked.

"Her water broke she'll  be fine Iz!" I said trying to calm him down.

"No fuck this im going to the hospital with them! Anyone else coming with?" He asked. Everyone said yeah and followed him to the car.

Steven's POV
I'm panicking but trying to act calm. I don't think its working. Im driving like a mad man. I've been running red lights, driving on sidewalks i just jave to get to the hospital. "Steven calm down!" Sylvia said.

"I can't!" I told her.

"Babe its gonna be a while before the babies come you dont have to drive like a maniac!" She told me. I took a deep breath and slowed down a little. "Thats better!" She said. After what seemed like a long time we arrived at the hospital. I carried Sylvia in and explained to the lady that her water broke. The doctors quickly got her into a room. A nurse came in.