birthday

Steven's POV

Izzy told me that Sylvia's birthday is tomorrow and not to throw a big party. So i went to the store and got a bouquet of roses and sunflowers. I got us tickets to the carnival and a bunch of candy especially gummy bears she LOVES gummy bears. She is still at work so i got a spare key to her apartment from Izzy. I sat the flowers on the coffee table so she shes them first thing.  I watched out the window for the bus since she doesn't drive and it finally pulled up. I hid in the closet and left it a little bit open so i could see. She walked in and saw the flowers. "What the fuck?" She said to herself. Then i jumped out of the closet.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL!" i yelled and she screamed.

"STEVEN YOU SCARRED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" She yelled.

"Sorry!" I hugged her "But you can finally drink legally!"

"I know! How did you know it was my birthday?" She asked.

"Izzy told me! But get ready we are going to the carnival!" I told her.

"YAY!" She yelled and ran to her room. She came out wearing converse that she painted, shes really good at that, ripped black jeans, a Mötley Crüe shirt, and my leather jacket.

"Let's go birthday girl!" I said and took her hand. Then we drove to the carnival.

"WE HAVE TO RIDE THAT!" she yelled pointing at 'The Ring Of Fire' a roller coaster that just goes upside down in a loop.

"Ok lets go!" I said and put her on my back so we could go faster. Can't get anywhere with her short legs! I sat her down and we got in line for the ride. "You nervous?" I asked her.

"HELL NO!" She said and drug me to our seats.

I laughed "damn my girl ain't scared of shit!" She smiled."What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"You called me your girl and i just like hearing it!" She said her cheeks getting red.

"Awe i love you babygirl!" I said then the ride started moving. "HOLY SHIT!"  I screamed. Sylvia just threw her hands up and laughed. The ride finally came to a stop and I dont think i could have got off any faster. I was kissing the ground.

"Your such a baby!" She laughed at me. I fake pouted. "Your my baby though!" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Lets ride something calm like the ferris wheel!"i pleaded.

"Ok lets go then!" She said.

Sylvia's POV
We got on the ferris wheel because Steven's a scaredy cat! We talked on the way up and stopped at the top to let more people on. I swolled we are really high up. My hands were starteing to shake. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"I-uh yeah I'm fine!" I stuttered he laughed.

"Your not scared of crazy ass roller coasters but your scared of a little ferris wheel!" He laughed.

"Well on the roller coaster you don't have to think about high up you are!" I explained. He laughed and pulled me close to him. I burried my head in his chest.

"We'll be ok I promise!" He whispered in my ear.

"Well if  im gonna die, dying with you would be the best way!"i said giggling.

"Oh shut up we aren't going to die!" He laughed and the ferris wheel started moving again.

"I love you Stevie!" I told him.

"I love you too beautiful!" He replied and kissed my head. We got off the Ferris wheel. "You ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks for taking me it was fun!" I said.

"Anything for my girl!" He said making me laugh. Then he scooped me up bridal style.

"I know how to walk ya know!" I laughed.

"Yeah but your slow!" He teased.

"Meanie!" I said and he kissed my lips.

"You love me though!" He said.

"Yeah I love you meanie head!" I responded.  He sat me in the car.

"Don't make me tickle you!" He warned me. I put my hands up in defense.  "That's what i thought!" He said and ran around the car to get in. We drove back to my apartment. "Look what else i got you!" He said and ran into my kitchen.

"Stevie you didn't have to get me anything!" I whined.

"I wanted too just look!" He said.

I walked into the kitchen and he had a bag full of candy. "FUCK YEAH GIMME THEM GUMMY BEARS!" i yelled.

"I knew you would want them!" He said and handed me the bag. I ate a handfull.

"Thanks Stevie your the best boy friend ever!" I said and kissed him.

"I know!" He said making me laugh. I looked at the clock it was allready 11.

"Jesus christ it's already 11!" I said shocked. He scooped me up.

"Time for bed then!" He said and carried me to my room.

"But I'm not tired!" I protested.

"But tomorrow is Monday and you have school!" He said and threw me on my bed. He took off my shoes and his jacket that i pretty much stole from him. "Close you eyes and go to sleep!" He said and gave me a kiss. "Bye babygirl I love you!" He said and went to leave.

"Wait!" I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Will you stay here I sleep better with you!" I asked. He smiled.

"I will gladly stay with you!" He said taking his shoes and shirt off before climbing under the covers with me.

"Thanks cuddle bear!" I said and layed my head on his chest.

"I love you babe!" He whispered and stroked my hair so i could fall asleep.