16 years later

Stevens POV
The kids are at school so me and Sylvia have the day to ourselfs! So i woke up and made her breakfast. "Babygirl i made you breakfast!" I said kissing her forehead. She smirked.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook!" She teased. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tounge out. "Put your tounge in your mouth!" She told me. I laughed and licked her face. "Ew dog germs!" She said wiping off her face.

"Get out of bed and come eat!" I said throughing her over my shoulder and bringing her downstairs. Then the phone rang.

"I'll get it you eat!" I told Sylvia.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello is this the parents of Seth Adler?" Somone asked. I sighed.

"This is. What did he do this time?" I asked. He's so much like me always getting in trouble.

"He got in a fight with another student. I'm going to need you to come pick him up." The lady said.

"Ok im on my way." I told her.

"Where you going?" Sylvia asked.

"To get Seth." I told her.

"What the fuck did that boy do now?" She asked putting her slippers on. Damn she looks good in anything.

"H e got in a fight." I told her. She smirked and shook her head.

"He's just like you." She said.

"I know now i know how my parents felt!" I said getting in the car. She laughed. We drove to the school and picked up Seth.

"Ok i have logicall reason this time!" He pleaded in the back seat.

"And what might that be?!" Sylvia snapped at him.

"I caught Scarlett's boyfriend kissing another girl! So i beat his ass!" He explained.

"HOLD UP WHAT BOYFRIEND!?" i asked pulling the car over.

"Steven calm down. Seth watch your mouth!" Sylvia scolded.

"Sorry mom. And Scarlett's stupid football boyfriend." He explained.

"And why didn't i know about this!?" i asked.

"Because this is how you react so she told me not to tell you." He told me.

"Where is that little fucker?!" I asked.

"Steven. You can't do anything he's a kid you'll go to jail I think Seth has handled it." Sylvia explained to me.

"You're right I'm checking Scarlett out I need to talk to her!" I said.

"Babe just let her finish her day at school. She's a teenage girl she's gonna have boyfriends it's not a big deal." She explained to me.

"She's my princess I don't want her to grow up and have shitty boyfriends!" I pouted. She smiled and shook her head.

"C'mon let's go home and you can talk to her when she gets home! Come on Seth!" She said walking to the car. I put my arm around Seth.

"Good work boy!" I told him.

"Thanks pops!" He replied.

Sylvia's POV
"SETH!" I yelled getting him to come downstairs.

"What momma?" He asked.

"Uhh theres a girl at the door she wants to talk to you" I told him.

"ATTA BOY!" Steven yelled from the kitchen. I laughed and shook my head. Seths face turned red then he stepped outside. Being his mom I had to watch threw the window and eavesdrop.

"I just wanted to say that was really brave what you did earlier," the girl said "Chad is a big guy and you really laid it on him!" She said. Seth ran his hand threw his hair.

"Yeah well nobody messes with my sister" he chuckled.

"Well um I need to get home call me later!" She said handing him a piece of paper and she walked back to her car. Aww my baby is growing up! He came back inside his cheeks bright red.

"Aww Sethy has a crush!" I teased. Steven threw his arm around him.

"Leave the boy alone he is a stud! He's out here pulling all the chicks just like his dad!" Stevie said. Cocky motherfucker!

"I love you boys!" I said. Then the door opened. Scarlett.

"Seth what the hell did you do I was waiting for you to drive you home!?" She asked.

"I was helping you with you shitty ass boyfriend!" He told her.

"Seth! Watch you're mouth!" I yelled.

"The boyfriend nobody told me about!" Steven butted in.

"Sorry dad. Wait what happened Seth?" Scarlett asked. Seth sighed.

"He was making out with some other girl so I beat his ass!" He told her. Scarlett's jaw dropped.

"Well he was an asshole anyway. Thanks Sethy" she replied giving him a hug.

"All right Scarlett get in my car we are going for a drive!" Steven told her. She sighed and nodded.

Stevens POV
We got in the car and drove a little bit with the radio on. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Cus I didn't want you to freak out." She said. I sighed.

"I just don't want you to get hurt babes, for now on can you please just tell me I promise I won't freak out unless the guy is a dick. Then Seth can handle that for me!" I told her. She chuckled.

"I love you dad" she replied making me smile.

"I love you to princess!" I said.

The end.

P.S sorry for being so inactive lately. This is the last chapter of this story but I really hope y'all liked it!