baby shower

Sylvia's POV

(A week after the wedding)
I woke up to the phone ringing. I groaned. Steven did too. "I'll get it you stay here!" He told me. I did and almost fell back asleep untill Steven yelled for me. I walked down the stairs and to the phone. "It's Jenna!" He said. I took the phone from him.

"Hello!" I said.

"Your having a baby showere whether you like it or not!" She told me I could hear Axl laugh in the background.

"Ok then! I take that as you've already planned everything out?" I said laughing.

"Yup!" She said popping the p.

"Ok when and where and there better be mashed potatoes!" I told her Steven laughed.

"Today 6:00 Guns house. And yes there is mashed potatoes!" She said i could feel her rolling her eyes.

"Ok see ya later!" I said and hung up. Steven raised his eyebrows at me. "Baby shower tonight at 6 we have no choice!" I told him.

"Allrighty then!" He said. "Whos all going to be there?" He asked.

"She didn't say, i assume the mötley, and poison guys since they are always there anyways!" I said. He chuckled.

"Most likely! I need a nap before we go I'm tired as fuck!" He said hugging me from behind i caught a wiff of his nasty ass arm pits.

"You also need a shower you smell like shit!" I told him. He smirked and dragged me onto the couch with him. "Nooo Stevie you stink!" I whined. He laighed and kissed me all over. I laughed to because his hair was tickleing my neck. " Let go i need to pee!" I told him.

"You always say that!" He said.

"No i really do i have 2 kids using my bladder as a speed bag!" I whined. He let go.

"Fine!" He pouted.

"Ok go take a shower stinky!" I told him.

"Wanna take one with me?!" He asked. I laughed at him.

"Of course babe!" I answered. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Jeez your heavy!" He complained.

"Well yeah im pregnant!" I told him. He laughed and started the bath water. "Put bubbles in it!" I said.

"Your such a child!" He told me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Our bath is ready your highness!" He said in an English accent. I laughed and took my clothes off. "Pregnant and still hott as fuck!" He told me. I rolled my eyes and got in the tub. He took his clothes off and got in after me. Damn he's fine! He's going to be the best dad ever. "Staring is rude ya know!" He said.

"Sorry i cant help that your sexy!" I told him. He smirked and pulled me into his lap.

"I love you baby girl!" He whispered. Aw how sweet but he still stinks!

"I love you too Stevie but here is some body wash cus you still stink!" I said handing him the body wash.

"This is your body wash i dont want to smell like honeysuckle!" He whined.

"It smells better than B.O!" I told him. He rolled his eyes and blew and hand full of bubbles into my face. "Oh you wanna play that game!" I said and he nodded. I rubbed a handfull of bubbles on his face. He grabbed me and rubbed his face of mine. "Ok you win!" I said giving him a bubbly kiss. He smiled and looled around.

"Seriously where the fuck in my body wash?" He asked. Then i remembered Guns and Poison coming here drunk and playing truth or dare.

"Rikki, and Duff ate it!" I told him. He gave me a confused look.

"They did what!?" He asked.

"That other night when they came here they played truth or dare and C.C. dared Duff, and Rikki to eat your body wash!" I explained. He mouthed what the fuck.

"Well it looks like im going to smell like honeysuckle!" He said.

"Yummy!" I said and licked his face.

Steven's POV
Later on we headed to the Guns house for the baby shower. We got in the house and were greeted my a shit ton of baloons and people. I saw all of the Guns guys, Mötley, Poison, Sebastain Bach and Rachel Boland, David fucking lee Roth, and a bunch of girls i assume were some of their girlfriends. I think Axl was in charge of the invitations. "Jesus fucking christ!" I muttered.

Sylvia's POV
"Allright Jenna you told me there was gonna be mashed potatoes so where the hell are they?" I asked. Jenna laughed.

"Calm your tits they are right here!" She told me. I took a big plate full when i felt someone cover my eyes.

"Get you hands off me Tommy Lee!" I said.

"I'm not Tommy try again!" I heard the voice say. I knew that voice.

"Bret Michaels get your hands off me!" I told him.

"Ding ding ding!" He said and removed his hands. "There is someone I'd like for you to meet!" He told me.

"Ok" i said and followed him to the living room.

"This is my girlfriend Alice, Alice this is Sylvia, Stevens wife!" He introduced us. I remember him talking about her before. (Hehehe mixing the other stories in!)

"I remember you mentioning her before! Nice to meet you!" I said. I looked over to see Tommy, Nikki, and Slash seeing who could drink a whole bottle of jack the fastest.

"Oh i have to see this you too have fun!" Bret said leaving us on the couch.

"So when did you and Bret meet?" I asked Alice.

"We've been best friends since our freshman year, and in the middle of our senior year Bret said he was going to LA with Rikki and Bobby. I agreed to go with and Bret said he loved me and thats how it all started!" She explained.

"Aww thats so cute!" I told her.

"So what about you and Steven?" She asked. I laughed thinking about the story.

"Well Izzy is my brother and he and the rest came to my soccer game. Long story short after the game there wern't enough seats in the car so i sat on Stevens lap because i thought he was cute and shit. Then he put his arms around me Izzy flipped out, i flipped out on Izzy, finally Izzy let it go because he was glad it was Steven and not Axl!" I told her making her laugh.

"Thats quite interesting!" She responded. Another girl began walking up to us. "Hey Kelsi!" Alice said. "This is Sylvia obviously, Sylvia this is Kelsi, Nikki's girlfriend!" She said. I remember Tommy saying something about her. "Oh shes also Mötley's manager!" Alice added.

"Must be a rough job!" I said laughing.

"Oh you have no idea!" She said.

"So how did you guys meet?" I asked Kelsi.

"Well long story short my dad was an asshole so i ran away stayed in a shitty hotel, decided to go to the bar. Then I was harassed by some douchebag and Nikki saved me. Nikki found out i was staying in a hotel and insisted that i move in with him! And well here i am!" She explained.

"Thats amazing! Look heres Nikki right now!" I told her. Nikki hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. They look so cute together. Just then i felt someone cover my eyes... again.

"It's your favorite person!" They said. It was Steven but im going to fuck with him.

"Izzy?!" I asked.

"Wait what no! It's Steven!" He said.

"I know babe i was messing with you!" I told him and kissed his cheek.

"Have you guys thought of names yet?" Alice asked. Steven smirked.

"Scarlet, and Seth!" Steven told her.

"Oh my gosh thats so cute!" She squeaked. The rest of the night we talked, opened presents and had a good time.