wedding day!

Stevens POV
Jenna is a fucking miracle worker! The wedding venue is fucking perfect i just want to see Sylvia so bad. "Steven you have to fucking breathe man!" Duff my best man told me.

"I'm just nervous!" I said. He patted me on the back.

"You'll be fine!" He told me.

"I want to see her!" I whined. Axl laughed at me.

"I saw her allready she looks like an angel. Shes freaking out too Izzy and Jenna were trying to get her to breathe!" Axl said. I giggled a little.

Sylvia's POV
Fuck im freaking out i wonder how many people are out there. Steven knows a shit ton of people. Not just notmal people famous rockstar people  so no pressure on me! "Sis you have to breathe!" Izzy said. I took a deep breath. "Ok now its time to fucking  go!" He told me. Shit. I'm so nervous. Izzy hooked my arm in his and we walked to this curtain thing. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He opened the curtain and all i could focus on was Steven i didn't even care about all the people. "Please don't cry because then i will cry and things will get real ugly!" Izzy whisperd making me giggle.

Steven's POV
Holy fucking shit! Axl was right she does look like an angel. Fuck. Don't cry. Dont cry. Dont. Cry. I told myself as tears threatened to roll down my face. Izzy handed her off to me and smiled. Fuck i just want to kiss her now!

Sylvia's POV
Jesus christ this is really happening. We are fucking getting married. Steven had the biggest smile I've ever seen. The preacher did his thing butwe wern't listening we were too caught up in each others eyes. "I believe the couple has written their own vows!" The guys said.  Steven nodded and pulled out a peice of paper.

"When Izzy first showed me that picture of you i thought you were hott. Axl was the only one who said anything though because the rest of us wanted to keep our dicks!" He said making me laugh. "Then i met you and fell in love. I was scared Izzy would kill me, well i still am. But i could see a future with you and It's never been like that with anyone else. I love you and i promise i will always keep you safe, i will always love you unconditionally, and i will always be a good dad." He vowed. By then i was crying.

"You asshole I can't top that!" I said through my sniffles making everyone laugh. "When i first met you Steven, i thought you were the funniest ball of hair ever." I said making him chuckle. "During my game after we talked i couldn't stop thinking about you. Even though we had just met i loved you and ive never felt like that before. Then there was the car ride home situation!" I said and glared at Izzy all the guys and Jenna laughed. "I had to sit on your lap then Izzy decided he needed to drive like a maniac so you held onto me. Then Izzy noticed and threw a hissy fit! But the point is ive always felt safe with you and you've always loved me and took care of me even if im bitchy everynow and then. I love you for that! And i promise to try and give you that in return!" I told him. He smiled.

"You allready have!" He said.

"Do you have rings?" The preacher asked. Steven looked at Duff. Duff handed the rings to the preacher. We put them on and smiled at eachother. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" He said. Steven grabbed my face and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. We broke away and smile at each other.

"I fucking love you!" He told me. I smiled.

"I love you too but i need mashed potatoes!" I replied making everyone laugh. Everyone got their food i just got a big plate full of mashed potatoes but everyone else got other things too.   As i was shoving mashed potatoes in my mouth i felt people staring at me. It was Tommy Lee and C.C. Deville.

"How much mashed potatoes do you need?" C.C asked.

I pointed to my bump "I have 2 humans inside me and they really lile mashed potatoes!" I told him. Steven who was sitting next to me laughed.

"She basically lives off mashed potatoes from KFC!" Steven added. I rolled my eyes at him. Tommy and C.C. laughed. I finished my plate of mashed potatoes and leaned my head on Stevens shoulder. He wraped his arms around me and kissed my head. We stayed like that for a while then Steven whispered "look at Duff and Izzy!" They were failing at trying to do Axl's snake dance. I laughed at them. "Let me show them how!" Steven said and stepped up onto the table.

"Nooo Popcorn you can't dance!" I said but it was to late.

"This is how you do it!" He told them. It was a little better than them but not great. Then Tommy, Rikki Rocket, Bret Michaels, and C.C joined him on the table. Bret was doing the best. Then Axl got on the table and schooled them. Steven looked at me because i was laughing at him. "You try!" He said. I rolled my eyes and took my shoes off and got on the table.

"I can do a hell of a lot better than you!" I teased. Then i started to snake dance. Axl clapped.

"She actually did it right!" He said. I bowed.

Steven's POV
Damn i didn't know she could do that. "That was hott!" I told her. She laughed.

"Shut up!" She said playfully.

"What are you gonna name the babies?" Tommy asked.

"Don't know yet!" I told him.

"Tommy is a good name!" He said. Sylvia rolled her eyes.

" for the last time i will not name our kids after any of you!" She told him. I laighed and Tommy pretended to be hurt.

"You should give them names that start with s since you guys are steven and sylvia!" C.C. spoke up.

"Wow C.C. has a brain up there!" I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Thats a good idea C.C.!" Sylvia told him.

"Yeah i know!" He said.

"Dont get cocky now!" She told him. Bret laughed.

"C.C. is the king of cocky!" Bret said making us laugh. The rest of the night we just hung out and laughed at each other. Mostly everyone was drunk so they took the limo back to the guns house to continue the party. It was just me and Sylvia.

"What do you want to do babe?" I asked her. The radio started playing Simple Man by Lynard Skynard.

"Dance with me!" She told me. I put my arms around her waist she put her around my neck. We danced to the music. When the song ended we held onto each other. She burried her face into my chest and i kissed her head. "I love you Steven!"

"I love you to baby girl!" I told her.