sweet child o mine

Sylvias POV
"Steven!" I yelled down the stairs.

"What baby?" He yelled back.

"I have a game later today you wanna come?" I asked.

"Of course!" He replied. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You missed!" He joked. I kissed him on the lips making him smile. "I love you Sylvia!"

"I love you too Stevie!" I told him. I got my uniform on everything except my cleats because i dont wanna ruin them on the concrete. "You ready Steven?" I asked.

"Yup!" He said grabbing his keys "lets go!" We walked out to his car and got in. Then i heard Axl singing on the raido.

"Is this a new one?" I asked Steven. He smiled and nodded.

"Sweet Child o Mine! I wrote most of it for you!" He told me making me smile like an idiot.

"I love it!" I said turning it up.

Shes got eyes of the bluest skyes as if they thought of rain. I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain! Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide. And pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pas me by. Whoa oh oh sweet child o mine. Whoa oh oh oh sweet love of mine!

"My new favorite!" I told him making him smile.

"Your so cute Sweet Child!" He said as we pulled up to the soccer feild. "I'll be in the front row!" He told me.

"Ok babe!" I said and started to walk away when he grabbed my hand turning me around. He kissed me. We pulled away and both smiled.

"A kiss for good luck!" He winked. I smiled and ran so the locker room.

"Why are you so smiley?" Jenna asked me.

"Steven came to watch!" I replied putting my cleats on. "And he wrote me a song! It's a good one too!" I told her.

"Awww how cute!" She said. "Whats it called?"

"Sweet child o mine!" I answered.

"Oh shit thats the one that was on the radio earlier!" She said shocked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"That is a good song!" She said laughing.

"Lets take the feild ladies!" Coach yelled at us. We jumped up and ran onto the pitch. I saw Steven who was smiling at me. I really love him. We had the ball first. I got it and crossed it over to Jenna, she made a move around their defense and passed it back to me. I was about to take a shot when i got shoved. I felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg. I tried to stand up but couldn't put any wait on it. Coach ran out to me "can you put weight on it?" She asked.

"No it hurts like a bitch!" I replied. She walked me off the feild. I looked for Steven to see the reffs holding him back for running after me. "LET HIM THROUGH!" i yelled at them. They looked at me and coach nodded. Steven came running for me. He opened his mouth to say something but he didn't. "I'll be ok baby!" I told him. He nodded and followed us to the medics.

"Looks like you tore your ACL but I would go get a second opinion after this!" The doctor told me. I nodded and Steven carried me to the car.

I punched his dash "FUCK!" i yelled. Steven gave me a concerned look. He didn't know how to resspond.

"Babe it will be ok!" He said but it kind of sounded like he was convincing himself. I shook my head as tears threatened to roll down my face.

"I'm not going to be able to play again." I mumbled. He just gave me a sympathetic hug. I burried my head in his chest and cried. We pulled away and he started driving to the hospital. Once they called my name i told Steven to call Izzy he nodded and went to the phone while i ised crutches to follow the doctor. He took a look at my leg and shook his head.