The next day

Sylvia's POV
I woke up in a fort with Steven's arms wrapped around me tight. I really needed to use the restroom. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grib but i was stuck. "Nooo don't leave!" Steven groaned.

"I'm not leaving I just need to go pee!" I whined.

"Oh ok" he said letting go of me.

I went to the bathroom and came back Steven was already  passed out. I layed next to him then it hit me... Me and Jenna have school today. "Shit!" I whisper yelled.

"What's wrong?" Steven asked.

"I just remembered i have school!" I said.

"Oh shit. I can take Izzy's keys and give you a ride!" He replied.

"Yeah I'll go get Jenna she probably forgot too!" I said getting up and walking up stairs. I knocked on Axl's door a few groans came from inside. "Jenna get your ass out here we have school!" I said loudly.

"Oh shit!" I heard her say "I don't wanna goooo! I'm skipping!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well if your not going im not going!" I said and walked back down to Steven.

"You ready?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Jenna's too hungover and I don't feel like going either so I'm spending the day with you!" I replied.

He smiled "Rad!" He said hugging me.

"Let's go to my apartment though because all those other idiots are going to me grouchy hungover assholes and I don't want to deal with them!" I ranted.

"Good idea lets leave a note so you brother doesn't freak out!" He said.

"Good idea!" I said. We left a note and got in the car. I looked through my brothers CDs and found a Aerosmith one. I put it in and Angel came on. Steven looked at me with his goofy grin and started singing.

"Your my A-a-a-angel come and save me tonight!" He sang making me laugh. "There's your cute little laugh!"

"Oh shut up your singing is cuter!" I said.

"No way! Now give me directions to your apartment!" He said. I have him directions and we very soon pulled up to my house because if Steven wasn't a drummer he'd be a NASCAR driver! We got out and walked in and he imediatley raded my fridge. "Where's  all your food!?" He asked.

"I live off of fast food and pizza!" I answered.

"Fine im ordering a pizza then im starving!" He said picking up the phone.

" We had pizza last night lets go to dairy queen! And you can go buy us some alcohol when we're done!" I said  taking the keys.

"Why can't you?" He asked.

"I'm only 20 remember!" I said getting in the drivers seat.

"Oh yeah! Do you have a drivers license?"he asked.

"No but i can drive better than you!" I responded.

"Fair enough!" He said and i drove to dairy queen. We ordered and he paid even though i told him not too. We got back in the car and Welcome to the jungle came on the radio. We both sang.

"Do you know where you are?" Steven yelled "your in the jungle baby! Your gonna die!" I laughed pulling up to the liquor store.

"All right im in the mood for Smirnoff Ice!" I told Steven and he went in to buy our drinks. When he came out we headed back to my apartment. Out of no where a coo pulled us over. "Shit put the drinjs under the seat!" I told Steven.