♡Friday♡

Matteus' POV
We all decided to have the party at Riley's house(like normal) on a Friday so that if anyone gets WrEckEd they have time to recover till Monday aka the day school starts.
*very small time skip*
I'm trying to set stuff up with Riley when we hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" I say, I open the door and there stands Rylie, Nora, and Rose. God how I hate Rose. Like, with a burning passion. "We're here to help by the way." Said Nora with a big smile. I put my hand behind me gesturing them to come inside.
*another small time skip*
"Damn I could be a party decorator" says Nora. I grin with furrowed eyebrows, and everyone kinda giggles "what?" She says defensively. "Oh nothing." Said Rose. Her voice I swear to God is so annoying. I roll my eyes and say "well what now" Rylie then says "we wait for everyone to show up I guess".
*1 hour later*
Everyone starts to pile in and it gets real loud real quick. "Teus can I tell you somethin." Nora says quietly "yea" I told her "um I've never drank before and everyone else has." She said. " it will be okay, once you take a few drinks you get used to it." I say reassuringly.
Rose's POV
We're all dancing and laughing. Just having a great time. I go to get another drink until I bump into Matteus. "Watch out!" He yells. "Jeez, who got your panties in a wad" I say "just fuckin leave me alone" he says "k" I roll me eyes. I get my drink which I'm not sure what it is but its red and alcoholic. I'm all for it. I chug it down and run over to Khaleed.
Nora's POV
I see Rose run over to Khaleed, well more like weirdly jog causing me to giggle. I walk over to Karlyn, Michael, Violet, and Richard to get a drink till Teus pops up behind me. "Jesus christ!! Really Matteus Marlovits?" I said "ooo she hit you with that full name dawg." Michael said. Violet laughs and Teus rolls his eyes. "Anyways, I wanted to assist you in your first alcoholic BeVeRaGe." Matteus says in a British accent, his voice cracking at the end. " okay? " I say. I take a drink and nothing is wrong. . .like at all. I furrow my eyebrows and Richard says "did it burn?" I then say "no." " and your sure you've never drank before?" Teus says "yea 100%." Karlyn says "well, that's very odd." "I HAVE SUPERPOWERS!!" I say in a weird voice. They all laugh and we continue to drink and have a good time.(A/N: underage drinking. . .I'm sorry I promise I'm holy)
Dante's POV
I'm on my phone, with a drink in my other hand in the corner till some random girl I dont know says "Hey cutie." I then say "hi?" " So, you wanna ya know get outta here." She says "uh I'm good." I told her. She looks at my confused and she tries to kiss me. I quickly dodge it and run over to Nora and Matteus. "Wow there buddy" Nora says taking a drink. "Guys, that girl over there was tryna kiss me, and ya know how I like Kyleigh." I say "ooo I love Kyleigh so much" Nora says. "Yeah" Matteus says, "well yeah I'm not tryna get with anyone cause i really like Kyleigh like. . .alot." I told them "okie doke" Nora says with a smile.
Karlyn's POV
Richard and I leave the party and head to his house. On the way there, he place his hand on my thigh(A/N: guys. . .this feels so weird to write and I'm sorry) my breath hitches as he moves it up and down my leg. (A/N: karlyn sis, if your reading this. . .forgive my sins and me) We finally make it to his house and and grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. I lays me on his bed and begins to kiss me. (They ya know, do stuff that I cant write because it feels weird but just know they did somethin)
Kyleigh's POV
I'm sitting at home, bored. I keep trying to text Dante but he wont answer. I keep wondering and wondering but I let it go and figure he's busy.
Nora's POV
I kept drinking and mainly hanging out with  Matteus. And every now and then with everyone else. . . .