♡School♡

Nora's POV
I look to my right and see something I thought I'd never see. Something good. "Oh. My. Fuck." I said frozen. She giggled a bit and said "Hey!" I just stood there until Matteus came up to me clearly not seeing her. "Hey Nora what class do you-" he stopped as soon as he looked up. "Have first." He said slowly. "Yo D's gonna flip his shit when he see's you." I said. "Haha yea" Kyleigh said. "Eeeeeee" we all heard from a little bit down the hall, we turn our heads in  unison as Karlyn comes running up on Kyleigh. She jumps and gives her a hug almost making Kyleigh fall. "guys! We're gonna be late to first period!" She says "oh shit your right." I said with a funny expression. Then I look and see Rose. I thought to myself, 'wowie I havent seen her in awhile' I smile at her and she waves. "Well, we best get goin" Teus says. We all go to our first period classes and I had none of them in my class. Besides Julia, Dante, and Regan.
Dante's POV
"There's a suprise for you around school." Nora whispers "what? What do you mean." I say "I dunno you'll just have to find out." She said. "Fuck you." I say "oh ha ha" she says sarcastically. I turn back around and listen to the teacher. I begin to think, what could possibly be a suprise for me that Nora knows about? I really couldnt think for the life of me.
Kyleigh's POV
I begin to get anxious. I couldn't wait any longer to see him. I wonder what class he has first period? "Kyleigh" I here my teacher say "yeah?" I said confused, "do you know the answer to number 4?" He said "uh no, sorry sir." I said looking down "that's fine, it's only the first day and your new I'll let it slide" he said with a slight smile and a laugh. Oh yeee this year is gonna be fire. Soon enough first period is over and I make my way to social studies/history. I walk in and my eyes scan the room. Then, my smile grows big.
Dante's POV
I was sharpening my pencil and went to go sit back down when I saw someone. I literally almost shit myself. It was Kyleigh. She smiled real big, then the teacher said " okay go sit right there next to Mr.Albidone" she looked at him and smiled real big then made her way over to me. "What the shit! You never told me!" I said "yea stupid it was a suprise!" She told me. "Ahh I get it now. This was the suprise Nora was talking about!" I said. She then gave me a big hug and I smiled as I hugged her. Oh how I've waited to see her in person! I then get interrupted by a certain voice I know all to well "suprise!!" She says with a smile. "Jesus you scared me Nora!" I said, "hehe do you like your suprise?" I then said "of course, wait you knew about it " " oh no, she suprised Teus, Karlyn, Rose and me this morning too"