♡Successful♡

*A/N: this is gonna be a very short POV so dont judge)
Nora's POV
I woke up at the crack ass of dawn. Like 5AM crack ass of dawn. And then decided fuck that and went back to sleep.
Julia's POV
I woke up at 8:30am unbothered. I decided to be the responsible one for once and not drink. Doing just that I woke up early(ish). I got on my phone and watched some edits. I liked a few and continued with my day. I picked out an outfit:

Then walked to the bathroom

Then walked to the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. I got in the shower and did my things. I got out and got dressed. I quickly blow dried my hair and through it up in a messy bun. I put on some makeup and brushed my teeth.(A/N: oOoO HyGiEnE qUeEn🤪) I then sat at my desk/vanity and decided to call Nora.
Nora's POV
I wake up to my loudass phone ringing in my face because me being a retard I didnt plug it in and I sat it by my face. I read the caller id and it says 'Juulia😮-- ' I answer it and she says, "Heyy, hows the hangover?" I then say confused "what?" "The hangover? Pounding head ache, super tired?" She says, I then proceed to tell her "what? I feel fine?" "Oh, well wanna go shopping?" She says happily. "Yea!!" I say excitedly. "Wait can the gang come?" I ask, "yeah, but your dealing with those hungover hormones." She says defensively. I roll my eyes and say "fine". I hop in the shower quickly doing everything I need to do. I get out and put on:

I do quick simple makeup and throw my hair up in a bun

I do quick simple makeup and throw my hair up in a bun. I slip on my vans and grab my phone, and sunglasses along with my mini backpack. As I walk out the door I grab my skateboard.
*small time skip*
I first decide to go to Matteus' house. I then realized that was a bad idea cause then I'd have to go to everyone else's houses. "Damnit" I whisper to myself. I knock on his door and his mom answers "Hello sweetie, whatcha need?" His mom says sweetly. "Hi, is Matteus here?" I say politely. "Oh yes, he's just up in his room. Although I think he has company over." She says confused a bit. She let's me in and I go up to Teus' room. As I go there Juno is walking straight behind me " Hey buddy" I say. I walk into his room and I instantly snarl my nose. "Jesus christ its fucking smells in here." I then open my eyes and see Matteus, Michael, Daint(A/N: 😉), Matteo, Riley, Richard, and Luca all passed out all over the room. I laugh and take a pic and post it on Snap. Juno then jumps up onto Matteus and starts licking his face. Matteus scrunched his face up and tries to push the floofy doggo away. I laugh and Teus shoots up from the bed. "What are you doing here?" He says groggily. "Well damn I can leave. I was just coming to get you guys. Julia wants to hang." I say. I then here someone groaning from the floor. I shoot my eyes down and see Michael. "Shhh Nora your so loud." He says annoyed. "Bitch get up" I say. "No." "Yes." "Nooo." He whines like a baby. "Damn I'm successful at getting up hungover teens" I say to myself proudly.(A/N: violet's baby).
*a medium time skip.*
They're all eventually up and about to walk out the door. I'm guessing all of em used all of Matteus' cologne because they smell very strong. Just like a cloud of Axe Body Spray. "Jesus" I say and grab my board and walk out the door. I then call Karlyn. She answers on the 2-3rd ring. "What's up" she says, "hey, Julia and I wanted to see if you wanted to come get coffee, go shopping and maybe grab some food." I explain to her. " I'd love too" she says. I swear this womanz is always in a great mood. I then get tired of all this shit and just text the gc to see if they wanted to go. It was yes from Karlyn, No from Rose, No from Violet. No from Khaleed and No from The twins and hannah, erika, heather, and syd. I get interrupted by Daint basically screaming in a baby voice "My head hurtssss" I smile and say "suck it up buttercup." He squints his eyes and me and begins to talk to Michael. "D, I was just joking, I'll get you some coffee and ibuprofen when we get there, all of you fucktards matter a fact." I say with a smirk. "Yes!" Says Matteo. I roll my eyes and push off the ground to make myself roll faster.
*timeskip to Julia's house*
We all walk in(of course knocking too) "Finally" she says with a sigh "We weren't that long. And if we were it was their fault." I told her pointing to the boys who smelt like a boys locker room. "Well, she beat you here" Julia says pointing to Karlyn who was sitting in the living room chair with a big smile looking like a dork. I laugh and say "Shall we go to Tim's now?" She nods and we walk to Tim's while I'm ahead of the Squad with my skateboard. "Uh guys, I think we should go to an actual breakfast place cause the workers are gonna wanna die if a whole entire group of like 10 walk up in there like that." I say " ooo yea that's true." Richard says. "I know." I say in a different voice. "Ooo let's go to I-Hop bitches" Riley says. "Ooo Rileyta when'd you turn into a highschool gal." I say laughing. "Shut up hoe." He says no impressed. "Well damn" I said holding my heart. Matteus laughs and I smirk knowing he laughed at something I SAID. We walk into I-Hop and order our food fairly quick. And got it quick to. " wow" Luca says. "God damnnnn, you said thatd we'd get coffee. And you said you'd give us idproofun." Dante says totally butchering the name Ibuprofen. I laugh and say, "okay okay." I get a waiter and say, " could we please get 8 black coffee's please, I'm sorry" the waitress tells me " yea! No problem!" I smile at her and then grab my mini backpack. I grab the medicine bottle and take out 14 pills. I give each of em 2. "that should last" I whisper to myself.
*another timeskip;)*
We finish eating and head back to Julia's house. "I feel great!" Dante says, "Ah! Doctor Nora in the house" I say. They all sorta laugh and I smile.