♡hoco?♡

Dante's POV
*2 month time skip dont judge* The time. The time has come. Its Tuesday night and homecoming or winter formal if you will is on Saturday. The boys and I are hanging out making our signs, well besides Teus because he's to pu$$y. Riley and Matteo are of course asking Rylie and Angelica. And I'm planning on asking Kyleigh. After her walking in on me it was very awkward but it all went back to normal, the guys made fun of me for a long time but we're all good. Nora and I've also made up and everything's going they way it should.
Kyleigh's POV
Nora, Rose, Karlyn, Violet and I had a sleepover on Tuesday night which happens alot ngl. The outfits we chose were
Me:

Karlyn:

Nora:

Rose:

Violet:

*A/N:they did their makeup and hair like the girls in the pictures*
Essentially we decided to match all wearing hoodies. We finished getting ready and decided to go to Tim Hortons. We all got ice caps and a big box of timbits to share.
*timeskip to school*

Nora's POV
last night I made a hoco poster to ask Matteus. I wanted to be different than others and not stick to traditional boy ask girl. Anyway, I got to school and put everything in my locker. I went to first period which was science. I sat there listening to Mrs.Lenser waiting till 8:45. The time we leave 1st period. Then the butterflies came. I got nervous, super nervous. What if he rejects me, what if people laugh, what if I get stared at, what if he already made a poster, what if he already got asked? Ughh! Just stop Nora. I try to shake it off and listen to the teacher.
Matteus'POV
God, I love Nora so much yet I didnt make a winter formal poster. What am I gonna do, just ask her?! No, she's gonna think that's lame and to boring. Fuck me sideways. I walk to second period which is history, that is a class I have with Nora and I have to sit by her too! I get there and sit down and Mr.Fitzwater starts talking. "Hey Teus" she says with a huuuuge smile. "Hey princess" I winked, she looked down and blushed. "Your tiara is gonna fall" I say with a smile "oh stop it" she says laughing. I say "whaat come on" I laugh and look forward. Class ends and I walk to 3rd period, shop.
Dante's POV
By the time we all know it it's the end of 4th period. Which is lunch. The time the guys and I are gonna ask the girls to hoco. Gosh, I'm so excited. We all walk to the lunch room and see Violet, Kyleigh, Rose, Karlyn, and Nora talking to each other with smiles while Nora is laughing hysterically. I roll my eyes. So we planned on texting our girl to meet us at a certain place because ye. So I texted Kyleigh to meet me at her locker.
Michael's POV
I dmd Violet and told her to meet me by the library doors.
Karlyn's POV
Richard and I havent been doing so well. I swear I'm starting to slightly hate him. Like he just does to much. "Hey Rich can I speak to you, like privately." I say "uh yea" he laughs and looks at a girl. I roll my eyes and walk towards the bathroom. "Uh so" I begin, fuck why is it so hard " i cant do it anymore. You just, you dont put effort into this 'relationship' so, I am gonna break up with you." I say trying to keep my poker face. He just stands there looking to his left "okay?" He said and walked off 'well damn that was rather easy' I thought. I then turn around and see Luca "oh hey Luca" I say "look at my poster" I then looked down.
Luca's POV
She looked down and saw my hoco poster . It wasnt super good but I tried.

She read it to herself quietly while I wished and hoped she'd say yes

She read it to herself quietly while I wished and hoped she'd say yes. She looked at me and smiled hugging me. So, I assumed it was a yes. "Of course!" She said. Yes!!! Score. Luca 1 Richard 0
Michael's POV
I waited by the library doors and she finally came. Her jaw dropping and she started to walk slower. "Omg" she said softly. I'm guessing she read my sign

 I'm guessing she read my sign

"Oh my fucking god." She said repeating it over and over. "So?" I said with a smirk "fuck yes!" She said jumping towards me. Aha! I did it.
Dante's POV
I stood by my locker looking around for Kyleigh. I hope she read the message. I then hear "hey D" from behind me, I turn around with this

 I then hear "hey D" from behind me, I turn around with this

At first she wheezed. . .like really hard then looked at me "of course I will!" She said "So, I've been meaning to ask you too, " I began "would you like to be my girlfriend" I said with a grin. "Oh my God. I've waited so long for this" she said jumping into my arms making the poster fall. I laughed at her and smiled.
Rose's POVE
I was walking down the hall when I accidentally bumped into Khaleed. I saw a hoco poster and got confused. I then read it

He then handed me a heart shaped cookie with red icing on it

He then handed me a heart shaped cookie with red icing on it. I looked up and smiled and said "yes!" I gave him a soft hug and we walked to the lunch room.
Nora's POV
I saw Teus sitting with a group he normally doesnt sit with. I dont question it I just call him to the hall way. I wait in the hall with my poster

The butterflies are goin sicko mode right now

The butterflies are goin sicko mode right now. I began to think he wasnt gonna come till I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and his face goes blank and he scrunched his eyebrows. Oh no. . . He then smiled and looked at me. "Your prince says yes!" He said. I then smiled real big and he engulfed me in a hug. "Thank God you said yes. I got so nervous." I said he just laughed. I looked at the clock and saw lunch was over. "Damn already?" Teus said "I guess so." He said. We then walked to 5th period, math.