♡Chill♡

Luca's POV
*A/N:in this pretend Luca isnt already taken cause I found out he was taken not to long ago so yee*
The first day of school was coming to an end. Everyone was talking about homecoming. Already? That's in a month or two? Anyway, I didnt know who to ask because the girl of my dreams is taken by rIcHarD. Karlyn, oh how I love her. I've liked her for such a long time I cant even remember. And was planning on asking her to hoco, but she's taken. Sadly. I guess I'll just have to find someone else who catches my eye.
Dante's POV
"Ugh why do we have to have homework on the first day!" Nora said rolling her eyes. "I really don't know." Said Kyleigh with a sigh. "Hey, wanna come over to work on homework?" I asked Kyleigh " I can't I have to watch my little brother while my parents go out." Nora said "well I wasn't asking you" I said scrunching my eyebrows "well damn just forget I said anything." Nora said I rolled my eyes at her and she walked away . Damn what got her panties in a wad? Kyleigh just kinda stood there confused. "So?" I say "uhh i dont know lemme ask my mom first." She said "okay!" I said with a smile and with that, she walked away. I went to my locker and got my stuff for 7th period. I walked in and the only seat left was by Nora. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
Nora's POV
I dont know who the fuck he thinks he is, but this shit needs to stop. Why is he being a complete dick to me. Ever since 4th period he's just been like I dont even know how to describe it. We're supposed to be best friends but no, he's being an ass. I shake it off and listen to Mrs.Walden talking about English. Before I know it class is over. "Yes! The weekend" I look to my left and say to Heather, she laughs and packs her stuff up.
*time skip brought to you by me because I said so*
I get home and my little brother Leighton comes running to me, "okay, dont open the door for anyone, dont forget to feed him, an-" my mom starts "yes mom I know, I've known since i was 10" i say "well" she starts "just be good." She says "bye hun" my dad said "bye have fun love birds" I say my mom laughs and they walk out of the door. I convert my eyes to the 1-2 foot tall toddler standing at my feet "so lil mans, whatcha wanna do?" I ask him "snacks!" He says "you fatty" I say in a joking manner, he starts to jump up and down grabbing my hand pulling me to the pantry. "Okay okay Leigh." I grab him some goldfish and sit him on the couch and put on Paw Patrol, I grab my phone and sit by him, i look and see a blue snapchat notification.
Matteus.marlo
Hey
Nxra.lynn
Hey Teus
Matteus.marlo
So hear about hoco?
Nxra.lynn
Matteus really? Homecoming isnt till like 2 months
Matteus.marlo
Okay dont bully I was just asking
Nxra.lynn
Okay, I did hear😂
Matteus.marlo
Well, gotta date yet?
Nxra.lynn
No, it's to early.
Matteus.marlo
Well true but ye know
Nxra.lynn
K, I gtg I have to watch L.
Matteus.marlo
Have fun loser😂
Nxra.lynn
F u.
Seen.

I look up and to my right and see that Leighton is asleep, "how?" I say with a laugh. I pick up his bowl and put it on the kitchen counter. I turn off the TV and pick him up and go upstairs. I lay him in his bed and tuck him in. I go to my room and decide to start my homework.
Kyleigh's POV
I texted Dante and said that I could come and that's where I'm at now. His house. We were in his room chilling until I said "can we do homework now?" "I guess" he said. The only homework we had was science and reading. Which was fairly easy so we got it done pretty quick. My mom called me and said I needed to be home by 5 and it was already 4:45 so I decided to go. "Bye D, see ya at school tomorrow" I said with a big smile. "You too" he said. And with that, I left. I was about to step of his porch when I realize I didnt have my phone. So i knocked on the door and his mom answered "oh hi whatcha need?" She said sounding shocked "oh I just forgot my phone" I said with a giggle. I went up to his room and opened the door "hey I just forgot my- ahhhh D no!!" I quickly grabbed my phone and skrt skrt outta that manz' room. We aren't even gonna talk about the sin he was doing right now. . .