♡Toy Story♡*unfinished*

Kyleigh' s POV
*1 month later in very early January*
(A/N: a little fyi, not every song is gonna fit the chapter)
I closed my locker and looked around for the girls. I then saw them all walking towards me. I smiled seeing them all wearing their alien 'costumes' "wait, so all of you have study hall sixth period, correct?" Nora said, then we all said yes and then Karlyn said "Well, let's take a picture then, like we'll all ask our teachers to use the restroom then we'll take a pic, sound like a plan?" We all nodded.
*timeskip to study hall*
Nora's POV
"Mrs.Byerly, may I use the restroom?" I asked, "yeah" she said. Fuck yea, i then texted the groupchat and told them to ask to go to the restroom.
Karlyn's POV
"Mr.Fitzwater, can i use the bathroom?" I said, "yes!" He says.
Kyleigh's POV
I read the text message then raised my hand. "Mrs.Walden, can I use the restroom real quick." I say, "yes you can." She said.
Rose's POV
"Aye, Mrs.Lenser, can I use the bathroom?" I asked, "Yes, make it quick."
Violet's POV
I looked at the clock then walked up to Mrs.Hayden's desk, "Umm, can I use the bathroom?" I asked, "Yeah" She said not looking up from grading papers.
Nora's POV
I waited on them to be at the restroom and then I saw them walking my direction. Then my gaze focused on Violet jog running weirdly to the group to catch up with them. I giggled and slightly walked to them. "Guys, we kinda gotta hurry or else my teacher is gonna be like wHaT tOoK yOu So LonG?!?!" Rose said, "Yeah same" Kyleigh says. We then took the picture and decided I'd post it.
Instagram

nora.lynn_ Toy Story Monday! WiT mY gOrlS ✌🏼{Tagged: xoxo.kyleigh, thatbitch.karlyn, rose.324, butterfliesforvi }
(A/N: I'm to lazy to do comments so. . .)
"God damn post it already you took like 2 hours thinking of a caption, I'm gonna get my ass chewed for taking to long." Rose says jokingly I hope. "Post what?" Said a voice, we all looked up from my phone and saw our enemy Arabella. "PoSt WhAt" I said in a high pitched mimicking voice, Arabella rolled her eyes and said "why are you guys dressed up like. . .like aliens" we all looked at each other and then Karlyn said "Because its spirit week, and if you haven't noticed its Toy Story today." Arabella just stood there, "oh, well you all look pretty ugly if you ask me" she said, "oh, no one asked." Kyleigh said, "um excuse me?" She said, "your excused" Rose says, "whatever" She said then rolled her eyes walking off. "Guys, ever notice how she walked like a wonky old cow?" I asked seriously, they all just laughed and shook their heads "what! I'm being serious." I said, "oh boy, let's get to class, study hall is almost over." Kyleigh said.
*timeskip to lunch*
Kyleigh's POV
In 4th period the girls and I all had that class together so we walked to lunch together. When we got there Arabella was sitting right in between Dante and Matteus. And for those who aren't aware, she's been trying to get with them for MONTHS. Like hoe leave them alone they clearly dont want your ratty @$$ like god damn. "Hey, you see what I see?" Nora whispers into my ear, "yup" i say then lick my gums. Matteus kept pushing her off himself while Dante keeps trying to scoot away and rolling his eyes. "C'mon" I say then strut towards them. "Hey bitches" Nora says sitting her lunchbox down next to Teus. I grin and sit on Dante's lap. "Thank god you came, she won't leave us alone." He whispers. "What do you think your doing?" Arabella scoffs, "oh us, we're just having lunch with our dear boyfriends here." Nora says, Arabella rolls her eyes and gets up to leave. "Anyways" Nora says with a sigh, "I like your guy's outfits" Matteus says innocently.
Nora's POV
*timeskip to afterschool cause I have 0% inspiration*
I got home and threw my book bag to the floor. "Oof" I said with a flop onto my bed. Shortly after I fell asleep.
*very short timeskip;)*