♡Sleepover♡

Kyleigh's POV
Nora, Karlyn, Violet, and I all walked into Nora's house and walked up to her room with her dogs going crazy(A/N: go crazy ahhhh, go stupid ahhhh, go crazy. . .) "Well," Nora said stopping "How was your guys' night" Violet said finishing. "It was great!" Karlyn said "Agreed." I said too. "Lemme call Rose real quick, it wouldn't be a complete Høt Shøt(A/N: that's their group name) sleepover without her." Nora said, "she's probably with Khaleed doing illegal things." Kyleigh said rolling her eyes "well, if she doesnt wanna come then she wont but she most likely will so, " Karlyn said. "Yep." Nora said. She then called Rose and put her on speaker. She put a finger to her mouth and smiled.
Nora's POV
"Hello?" Rose said, "hey, wanna come over? The girls are here and we wanna have a sleepover. We just wanted to see if you were coming or not." I said, "Uh yea, sure!" She said excitedly, "really?" We heard muffled, "uh Nora, I'll be there in like 10 minutes I gotta handle something real quick tho, k." Rose said, "okay?? See you then." Then she hung up.
Rose's POV
"What?" I say, "your leaving me?" Khaleed said, "I'm just going with the girls for a night, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, he just rolled his eyes "please, please just dont start." I say quietly, "fine" he said with a scoff and went inside. I rolled my eyes and went inside to get my stuff and went to Nora's house.
Violet's POV
I heard knock knock knock and went to the door. "Hey, come upstairs" I said smiling. She smiled and followed me to Nora's room. "Hey guys." Rose said, "hey!" Karlyn said putting her hair in a bun. "Guys! Letz take a picture." Kyleigh said, "yes!" Nora says. "Let's put pajamas on first, I'm tired of this dress." I said, "yeah"
*timeskip to after they have different clothes on*
Karlyn's POV
"Picture time!" Nora said, she leaned towards me while the others were doing their own things.
Instagram

thatbitch.karlyn Hoco was so fun, thank you guys so much!!(rose is putting acne stuff on btw)
[Tagged: nora.lynn, xoxo.kyleigh, rose.324, & butterfliesforvi]
Comments:
rose.324: I luh youuuu♡
Karlyn.lover: omg I love their squad
xoxo.kyleigh: No, thank you, now get off your phone and talk to us.
Cancelled_hotshots: ew they're ugly asf
>nora.lynn: your attitude is ugly asf
Nora.lynn: I love you sm, thanks😘
Butterfliesforvi: 😟❤💗
Lucaxpaciuta: cutie patootie
Matteus.marlovits: no invite, wtf
>dante.albidone: I know man, this is bs
Hot.Shot: omg we stan them.
We.hate.kyleigh: eww wtf
>rose.324: bro wtf why do you have an account specifically made for hating on Ky, delete yoself
Load more comments....
-----
"Well." Rose said, "dont we love our fans" she said putting air quotes on fans. "Yea." I say. "Guys!" Nora out of nowhere says, "What!" Kyleigh says mocking her, "I've been watching this show called Trinkets and its soooooo good." She says, "let's watch it" Violet says with a shrug. So, that's essentially how our night went. We ate snacks, watched Netflix, cuddled,  cracked jokes, and ended up falling asleep. It was great.
Dante's POV
"I wonder what the girls are doing now?" Michael says, "I dunno." Matteus says. "Yea" i finish. . . .