Abraxas My Friend

Slowly pacing the walls of Hogwarts next to Riddle I find myself constantly looking at him out the corner of my eye. Silence resonates around us, filling the air with a mood I can't quit place. I had thought it best at the time to go to the Room of Requirement for the seclusion and privacy, but the closer we get to it the more I realize I will be secluded and alone with Riddle again, away from all eyes. Upon starting to really regret my decision as if fate is listening in on my thoughts a boy rushes through the halls.

"Hey, (Y/N)! It's an emergency!" His black and green robes flying through the air as he dashes through the unusually empty halls. Once he finally comes to a halt he freezes momentarily to breathe. "Abraxas needs you! You have to hurry!"

With the Room of Requirement just around the corner I find myself thanking whatever grief Malfoy has gotten into now.

"Emergency? On a scale of one to ten how bad is it?" The Slytherin pulls his head slightly back and knits his brows together, confused.

"What?" He asks, questioning my words. Right, older times, (Y/N).
"One being the least serious, ten being something very, very dangerous. One to ten." Most of the time I make a point to not leave the company I am with at the time for any less than what their issues are rated, no matter how badly I might not want to be with the current person. Right now I have Riddle around a five.

"It's at least an eight! If not a nine!" The teens rushed voice burrows an odd sense of worry in me I didn't think I could feel for Malfoy until now.

"Lead the way!" I shout, rushing after him as he races back down the halls and leads me back to the Slytherin Common Room.

Slamming open the door with a loud BANG! I hurry in and rush over to the couch I can just barely see the platinum blond hair on.

"Abraxas?!" I call out as I make it to the couch, seeing him laying there with his eyes closed. "What happened? That kid just said that this is a really big emergency! Are you okay?"

Nothing. Absolute silence.

"Hey! Abraxas, respond! Say something, literally you could curse me, I don't care, just say something." Concern clearly laces my voice, an open book to the world. I guess I'm fonder of him than I thought I am.

Worriedly I place my forehead against his as he laid there still. "Jesus!" I shout, voice raising higher. "He's burning up like crazy! What the hell happened?"

"I'm not sure. I just came back and some random chick was fanning him and freaking out. When I asked what happened she said he just fainted and the only thing he said was (Y/N), nothing else. Half the reason she was freaking was because she had no idea who you were."

"And how do you know me?" As confused as I am, I'm putting most of my attention towards Abraxas.

"I'm Abraxas' roommate, he talks a lot."

Holding back a small smile I shake my head and finally look up at Abraxas' roommate. "Can you fetch me a bowl of cold water and a cloth, please?"

"Fetch? What am I? A dog?" Classic Slytherin not giving two shits.

"Oh for god's sake, just do it! He's running a very high fever and somebody needs to stay with him. Now would you like too, or should the only person he asked for stay?" The roommate's snarl disappears as he rolls his eyes and leaves the room at a fast pace with a simple "Fine then." Just before the door can close he turns around swiftly and shouts back at me.

"With a fever like that he should be in his room, yeah? Second door to the right!" And with that he is gone.

Taking action as fast as I can I swiftly pull out my wand and point it towards his sleeping figure. "Wingardium Leviosa." I speak, voice lower than before, finally having realized I should be quiet to make sure he doesn't wake up. Miraculously easier than I originally thought I hurry upstairs with him, making sure to keep his body even and as still as possible, avoiding the stairs and corners of the walls.