1.

She opened the old rusted door and sight at each and every thing which was covered with thick layer of dust and old clothes, just to protect the items.

She started unwrapping the things of living room and got a photo frame with a beautiful photo in it.

She glanced at the photo and left the living room. Going to other room sh3 tried to open the stucked door, after 4-5 attempts she got success in the same.

She entered in the room with light steps and look at the condition of the room; where she found the old rocking chair near the bed covered with dust and webs, she clean that and sat down on it with the photo frame in her hands...

While sitting on the chair she entered in the world of memories.

-Flashback-

Anupama was just 21 but her father wanted to get her marry soon as according to doctors he was going to die within 6 months because of his lung cancer.

Anupama unwillingly accepts her father's request, to get married to Sahil Shah who was a small business holder. Everything got fixed in very little time. Anupama did not wanted to get marry as she doesn't want to leave his father alone, and also
She does not believe in marriage because she had witnessed many examples of unsuccessful marriages...

But time runs in its full speed and the day of marriage arrived. Everyone was in rush, but no one notice the unhappiness of Anupama, may be only a mother could see the problem of their children in a single sight, but poor soul Anupama, had lost her mother when she was only 8 years old. From that time her father always tried to make her happy in every single situation, he always give her the love of a father as well as the mother. But on the day of her marriage Anupama was very scared because she hadn't met Sahil till then, as he was out of town since 5 months she only knew some habits of him which was told by his family.

One of Anupama's friend came upstairs in rush

"Anupama you are looking very beautiful Hamare jija ji to dekhte hi reh jaenge"
(your would be husband will become crazy after seeing you)
Her friend was Amazed to saw Anupama, she said the same with a smile

Anupama was looking prepossessing, she was wearing Maroon lehenga which was covered with golden work. Maroon colours was complementing her rosy white completion and Matching jewellery was playing the role of icing on the cake. But it was very difficult for Anupama to manage such a heavy attire.

Anupama was very nervous her heartbeat was running with the speed of bullet train

Her friend grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the balcony which was attached to the room

Anupama saw the barat arrival she was busy in her own thoughts but a pair of eyes was noticing her.

When Anupama's eyes met with his, they both get stucked in their own world 'THE WORLD OF LOVE' .
At that moment Anupama's nervousness changed into happiness as she noticed love and affection in his eyes.
There was something in his glance that made Anupama's heart flutter, the softness in his eyes made her feel warmness in her chest she looked down which reflected her shyness.

Meanwhile Anupama's friend teasingly said "look at our jija ji he is continuously looking at you, and you... you are blushing, I can't believe it! A few minutes ago you were unhappy with this marriage and now look at yourself...." Anupama glared at her friend and returned to the room with great shyness.

The marriage ceremony completed and everyone was crying on the farewell of Anupama. Her father was the person who cried most. Anupama hug her father and cried a lot.

After off crying Anupama's father made her sit in the car which was decorated with colourful flowers and close the door after her, he requested Sahil to keep his daughter happy at the same time he looked at the crying Anupama and ordered her to take care of Sahil and support him in every situation.
Sahil and Anupama both nodded their head, after this conversation Sahil sit beside Anupama on back seat of car. It was an extremely ordinary marriage in which bride usually take leave from her maternal home with a great list of instructions.

================
================

The car stopped at the front of Shah Residence, Anupama tried to get out of the car but couldn't due to the heavy attaire then she witnessed a hand offering her support, she grabbed that without looking at the owner. The warmth and touch of that hand made her realised that it was Sahil. She tried to freed her hand but the grip becomes stronger,
He whispered in her ear

"Yah Hath Mainne chhodne ke liye Nahi Pakda"
(I haven'theldd this hand to leave)

These words made Anupama's heart beat faster, she felt like on the ninth cloud and she tightened her grip, Which resulted in an ear to ear grin on Sahil's face

<><><><><><><>

(Don't stop reading here, because there are many twists and turns in their life.)
_______________________________

Please do comment on what you like or dislike.

Fell free to point out any mistake
😊😊😊😊

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

Thank you

_Naaz Jamal