9.💎

She woke up from her beauty sleep and found herself fastened in his arms, she tried to freed herself without disturbing him, but couldn't as his grip was tight enough...he also came out of his land of nod.

"Hmm... Anu.. What happened, where are you going " He mumbled while rubbing his eyes

"Sahil I woke up by the ringing telephone so I'm just going to check...." she replied in half sleeping state.

"But the phone is not ringing! It's five to twelve, who can make a call right now? Come on lets back to sleep, you might listen the ringing sound in your dreem." He mumbled

Anupama nodded her head and just going to lie-down back when the phone again rang....., which make Sahil astonished and these words jumped out of his mouth

" who can make call at this time? "

Anupama was just gotten up to answer the call but he stopped to her to do so and make himself stand up to attend the call.

"Hello".. He just said the single word and the person on next end said breathlessly

"Hello... Is that  Sahil sahab speaking ??
(he didn't gave him a single chance to Sahil to confessed his identity,)
It's me Raju, wo wooh.. Actually bade sahab is not well, his condition is critical from last 2-3 hours.but now it is becoming worst. He instructed me not to tell you anything about his health but......
Sahil sahab please fast soon with Anupama madam "Raju was saying everything and his voice was clearly indicating the seriousness of situation

"Yeah I'm coming in just 10 minutes, you call the doctor" Sahil said with trepidation and hanged up

He ran towards the room to inform her but suddenly stopped himself in the front of room after realising about her pregnancy and critical condition so he slowly opened the door and lightly said
"Anu.. Anu... Wake up
It was Raju's call, papa is not well, he wants to meet you. Come with me I'll take you to him."

"What!! papa is not well, is he very ill??" she furiously asked

"No, not that much, he'll be fine soon, you come faster " He acted as if everything is fine.

"OK, I am coming in just 2 minutes after changing my clothes you waiting for me downstairs " she said in hurry

He just grabbed her wrist and took her with him didn't let her change or said any other words.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She got worried when noticed Sahil breaking traffic signals and doing such rackless driving which he never did in 13 months of their marriage.

"Sahil is everything alright, you hadn't let me change my night suit, and now you are going like a bat out of hell, how is papa??" She asked in tormented voice. (It wasn't so difficult to got to the bottom of the matter.)

Sahil didn't said a single word but hold Anupama's hand with his left hand and steering with other hand. (he got into the flashback of his father's last moments, how his father's head was in his lap, he was rubbing his father's hand , Seema was helplessly crying and rubbing his foot, in between the doctor said "I'm very sorry but, he is no more", these words were enough to loss his foothold
It was very hard for him to cope up with that situation and handle the responsibilities of his mother,sister and his business at the age of only 20, and now Anupama is going to loss her father by thinking the same Sahil got tears in his eyes)

When Anupama witnessed splashing of water in his eyes, tears make their way to her cheeks too.

It hardly took 10 minutes to cover the distance between both homes in that part of night because of clear roads but those 10 minutes were like ten ages to both of them.
Their destination was seems to be miles away.

"Anu don't worry doctor must be reached there ,
Anu... Don't cry papa will be fine soon"
He tried to give consolation to his 6 month pregnant wife, but his shaking and affrighted voice, alarmed her.

After that back breaking task of travelling from one home to another both of them got out of the car. Anupama found her father in his bedroom in very critical condition.
There was a doctor near him who was giving him an injection at the same time Raju (the cook) was rubbing his foot. Sahil discussed something with the doctor and they both desided to shift him to the hospital.

"Sahil I'm also coming with you. " crying Anupama requested Sahil who was taking his father in law to the hospital.

"Anu sambhalo apne aap ko, kuch nhi hoga papa ko, tum apni condition to dekho, tum yahi raho main le kar jata hu papa ko" He said in a single breath.
(Anu papa will be fine soon you can't come with me, at least look at your condition.)
First he refused but after her request Sahil granted her permission to be with them in the car.

Sahil set on driver's seat while Anupama get seated on the back seat and Raju made Anupama's father lay down on back seat, she tenderly placed her father's head on her thigh and started rubbing his hands.

He was taking breath with great difficulty, and Her lovely daughter (who was going to be a mother) , was in the flood of tears,she was feeling a darkness loomed in front of her eyes......

"Sahil please fast..." she just mumbled

*****

"These few hours are critical for him, we have gave our best, but he needs your orisons more than our medicines, just pray for him."
Doctor informed Sahil and Anupama who was waiting in the lobby of hospital for any of the Inside story of emergency room.

" Anu, are you alright ??Please take your care , you should be brave Papa must be fine in some time " Sahil try to make her calm but she wasn't in the condition to understand anything... He made her sat, meanwhile a nurse come to them

"Sir, please bring these medicines."

At that moment Sahil realised that he hadn't a single penny in his pocket as he was in his night suit, he knocked his head with his fist and went to car.
Luckily he found some cash there which he always kept for small needs.

After bringing medicines he set beside Anupama who was still in the flood of tears, Sahil was worried about his father-in-law but when he looked Over Anu he broke out in a cold sweat for her and the little one inside her womb.

"Anu... You go home I'm here with papa, I arrange something to send you home" He said in ordering way

"Sahil how can ......" she wasn't able to complete her sentence because of sobbing.

Sahil didn't forced her, he just putted her head on his shoulder and tried to off crying her. She doesn't realised when she entered the land of Nod in such a terrible situation
Maybe it was her weakness which resulted heavier her eyelids or it was tenderness and warmth of Sahil's arms which make her feel sheltered and unwillingly she putted out her mind from that negative situation and started feeling sleepy.

"He gain his consciousness back, now he is alright," A doctor informed Sahil

"Can we meet him?" Sahil asked

"Yes you can but after half an hour" doctor replied and left.

"Anu  Anuu... Wake up " gently patting her cheek, who was still sleeping placing her head on her husband's shoulder

"Papa... Paaap..aaa,,"she woke up suddenly with the words

" Anu, Papa is alright and you can meet him.... "Sahil informed her

" Really... "tears got appeared in her eyes, but this time with happiness.

<><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><>

Please Comment on what you like or dislike

And thanks you for liking my work

_Naaz Jamal