28.💎

"What my darling is doing." He grabbed her from behind which made her startled and said in whispered placing his chin on her shoulder

"Your darling was waiting for her dear husband" she said making him chuckled

"Really" He again whispered and she nodded her head happily.

"Where were you? I was missing you..." she asked with furrowed brows

"I also missed you meri Jaan" saying the same he tightened his grip around her waist Making her giggled.

"I'm just coming back" saying the same in whispered he losen his grip after kissing her ear and moved towards the exit.

She turned back to look him but there was nothing but darkness, which made her frightened. She shrieked loudly
"Sahil... Sahil where Are you Sahil?"

"Anuuuu... I'm here. Why are you Screaming." Sahil yelled

"I can't see you sahil, where are you" She again screamed and while crying loudly

"Anu don't cry I'm here in front of you" Sahil said

"I can't see you...! I can't Sahil.. I can't" Anupama looked everywhere but didn't found anything other than darkness

Sahil voice was echoing in her ears. "Don't worry Anu I am here in front of you"

She opened her eyes and found herself in the flood of tears she looked here, there and witnessed Abir and Maisa sleeping peacefully. Then she realise that it was a dream.

She looked at the room which was very dull like her life. She was comparing that room with her own bedroom in which Sahil was always there for her.

"Sahil you are here with me."she putted her hand on heart and said while sobbing.

===========

Sahil had passed for 25 days and these people were staying in Sona's house for 11 days. Both Maisa and Abir were enjoying the company of Sameer and Neha. Sona always treated them like her own children.
Seema was also coming back to life in the presence of her daughter and grandchildren.
But Anupama's condition was mess. She became dull, the shine of happiness was gone from her beautiful face, she smiled sometimes on Abir and Maisa's acts but not from the depth of her heart.

"Anupama beta what are you doing" Seema entered in Anupama's room And asked.

"Mummy I'm arranging Abir's cloths" Putting some clothes in the cupboard she said in low voice.

"I had never been thought about staying in my daughter's home" Seema said sadly and Anupama tried to control her tears.

"Mummy I think we should go back to Delhi, it's not good to stay here for long time" Anupama said to her mother-in-law and she nodded her head.

"It's 9:40 pm." Seema looked at the clock and said.
"I'll talk to Sona on breakfast table tomorrow" she added and Anupama nodded her head

Seema moved towards the bed where kids were sleeping she sat beside them and started caressing their head

"They both are very innocent." Seema kissed their forehead.

Anupama tried to divert her mind, as doctor advised Seema not to take stress.

"Mummy, tomorrow we'll wake up early and make breakfast before waking up of Sona didi, I don't like when she done all the work for us." Seema listen Anupama and she nodded her head, her mind really got distracted from stress.

"Take some rest, they both didn't let you take break whole day, at least take rest in night." Seema instructed her

"Okay mummy." She replied and Seema leave the room.