27.💎

(TURNING POINT OF LIFE)

After a long discussion Anupama and Seema agreed to go with Sona and Armaan to Jaipur.

Sahil's demise turned his family's life upside down. Seema resurved herself in her room, Anupama forget the meaning of life they both were just taking breath but not living their life. Abir and Maisa missed their father at each and every moment, when they asked anyone about Sahil's return they always get the same answer 'Your father is busy in very important work and he'll return after completing the work' but both were just hoping for the time when their father complete his work.

Abir's demand list didn't get shorter, he used to made demands in front of her mother, grandmother and paternal aunt but all of them didn't provide him everything unlike Sahil who fulfill his son's each and every demand. Abir was still a spoiler but Anupama didn't had scenes to scold him any more, her all senses were blocked by the grief of Sahil's demise.

Maisa was missing her father, she wanted someone who bring colors for her,but no one remembered it. Sahil always bring colours for her as she loved drawing and colouring, innocent Maisa was just waiting for her father's returning. She was also waiting for her stuffed rabbit and colours which Sahil promised her to bring.

Seema handed over all the keys of cars and Shah residence to Aashu's parents after locking each and every room of it, And begin a new journey to unknown Destination with Anupama and both kids.
Anupama and Seema gave the responsibility of Sahil business to Aashu.

================

That was the journey of eight hours but that eight hours was seems to be eight ages for both Seema and Anupama. The car was moving toward Jaipur in its speed, and thoughts of both Anupama and Seema were moving around Sahil.

Anupama's gaze was fixed on her hands which she was placing in her lap she was thinking about the first glance of Sahil which beat her heart for him.
Then reminds the day of wedding when Sahil held her hand to got her out from the car, his words 'Yeh hath mene chodne ke liye nahi pakda' were echoing in her ears. Her vision got blurred as tears filled in the eyes. The same Beautiful Eyes that Sahil use to kissed....... Some tears rolled down from her cheeks. She was busy in shedding tears for Sahil when a jolt Drew her out from the synereo.

Her gaze went on Abir and Maisa who was sleeping peacefully beside her she started caressing their head and face.

'I have to live for my Maisa and Abir, Sahil left us behind but I'm their mother, now I have to take care of my children. I was only 8 when my mother left me, I have a little memories of her, but they both are very little they will not remember anything about Sahil.
Sahil why you left us behind, I love you Sahil, and I'll always love you. Your Anu will love you till last breath.'
Anupama said to herself while snivelling. She felt a weight on her head she looked up and found Seema's hand on her head. Seema patted Anupama's cheek and wipe her tears while moving her head here and there as a gesture to don't cry. But her eyes were refusing to shed tears.

After the back breaking task of travelling eight hours, they reached to Sona's home.

Anupama saw Sona's house for very first time, that was big two storey house. Car entered inside the house there was a big Courtyard, in the right corner there were a shelter for car parking. Everyone went out of the car. Anupama took Abir in her arms and Sona took Maisa both kids were sleeping. All of them Marched towards right side and Anupama followed them. There were only three rooms on the ground floor including a big lavish drawing room which was atteched to the kitchen, and other two was occupied by Sona and their children.

Sona open two rooms on first floor of house for Seema and Anupama. After taking dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.

Anupama entered the room holding the hands of Abir and Maisa, they both were happy to be in their aunty's house with their loving cousins Sameer and Neha. Anupama closed the door behind her and locked it. She looked at the room. That was a middium sized room with attached bathroom, there was a queen sized bed in the corner of room, a cupboard and a small couch on other corner. Walls were painted with purplish white colour besite this there were nothing.

She unpacked her luggage and started arranging the things in cupboard busy in her own thoughts.

"Mumma when is our birthday?" Abir asked to Anupama

"Next month, why are you asking?" Anupama turned both kids who were sitting on bed with a Family photo, and said the same.

"Sameer bhai told us that our birthday is near" Maisa said.

Anupama sat on bed with kids and caressed their head and nodded her head

"Mumma what will you give me on birthday?" Maisa asked

"What my kids wants?" Anupama asked to both kids

"I want car, bike, dart board gate, cricket bat, a football, and......." Abir said but cut in between bu Anupama

"Abir......., only one thing" Anupama said and Abir made a little cute pout.

"only one thing, but why?Mummaaaa.... I wanted everything." Abir said with stubbornness.
But Anupama hadn't enough money to bought all these things.

"and what do you want Maisa" Anupama looked at her daughter and asked lovingly but in slow voice because her heart was crying.

"Doll, I want a doll" Maisa said happily. And Anupama nodded her head.

"Mumma you are refusing but, papa will not refuse my demand he'll bring all these toys for me" Abir said proudly.

And Anupama felt a pang in her small heart, her eyes which took rest just some hours back again started flooding with tears. She embraced both kids and kissed their cheeks. She wanted to cry her heart out but in front of Kids she couldn't.

Witnessing tears in their mother's eyes both kids become restless.

"Mumma why are you crying?" both asked in unison

"No, I'm not crying " Stopping herself to cry Anupama gulped her tears and said while shooking her head.

"Come on! lay down, it's time to sleep." Anupama said and lay on the bed with both kids. Abir on right side and Maisa on other side. Both enfold their small arms around their mother and Anupama started massaging their heads slowly. Soon three of them entered the land of Nod.

===============