36.💎

LAST PART (i)

Anupama entered the living room with coffee and refreshments for all, Sahil was following him, they both were smiling and looking happy.

"Maisa....
Abiirrr...." Sahil summoned both of them, but didn't get any reply.

"Where they both are?" He asked to  Anupama but she shrugged her shoulders to say she didn't know. She surve coffee to everyone.

"Which room?" he asked before going upstairs as he didn't know about rooms in that house.

"Come with me.. " Anupama said and Sahil followed her. They entered the room where both the kids were sleeping on the floor.
It was clear that the both slept in between playing with their toys.

Sahil picked them up in his arms and made them lay down on the bed.
"I missed you both." Sahil kissed their heads and said after caressing their heads.
Anupama just smiled on what she was witnessing..

"Sahil let them sleep, come everyone must be waiting for you" She said and held his hand. He nodded and both of them moved outside the room.

"Sahil leave my hand" She whispered when they both reached near the hall.

"NO"

"How bashless you are!" Anupama said while glaring him. But he held her hand more tightly.

"Shut up, you are my wife and I have right to hold your hand. " He narrowed his eyes on her and Said lovingly and rightfully

"Where are kids?" Seema asked when both of them enter the living room

"They are sleeping" Anupama replied and sat on sofa after freed her hand from Sahil's.

"Sahil where were you, tell us now" Aashu's father orders his nephew.

"Chachu I'll tell you everything but first you tell me, how you all think that I'm dead?" Sahil asked to everyone.

"Don't you know?" Aashu asked confusingly

"About what?" Sahil asked making his brows furrowed...

"About The accident." Anupama said all puzzled with Sahil's reaction

"Whose accident?"Sahil almost yelled he looked around here and there on everyone's face but didn't understand anything.

" Don't you know about accident of train? Seema asked and he shook his head but he was all puzzled in the situation.

"Ruhi and I had an argument and I was sitting in hall,watching TV when  I switched to a news channel, I was shocked.... The train from which you were travelling met to an accident, near bangalore, the news were playing on the news channel." Aashu informed Sahil.

"What??!!" Aaniya and Sahil both yelled together. Both of them exchange their look.

"Why you didn't...?? " Sahil asked to Aaniya and the whole matter was out of everyone's head.

"I didn't know anything about that accident" Aaniya said to Sahil, Anupama was confusingly looking both of them.

"Than what?" Sahil asked

"Aashu bhai informed us and...." Anupama tried to continue but she wasn't able to tell all those things, her heart was in fear because of what had happened in the past.

Aashu continue to narrate the whole matter in front of Sahil.

"After the accident Me(Aashu) , Badi mummy(Seema) and Bhabhi(Anupama) went to the place of accident, to found you out.
When we didn't found you in injuerd people,police asked us to identify a body who had your bag and wallet.
All three  of us went to room of mortuary were the body was placed. A man took us near a stretcher on which a body was covered with a white cloth. 
The man suddenly removed the cloth from the face of dead man and a loud Scream left from bhabhi's mouth. I slowly covered the face again as I hadn't guts to look at that face. The face of that body was totally devastated due to the horrible accident .