20.💎

Meanwhile Abir started crying and after him, his twin sister Maisa joined him. Seema and Anupama started trying their best to made them cry off.
But Sahil was the one who was enjoying the squall of his babies.

There was a calm smile on Sahil's face he was witnessing his children squalling, Maisa stopped crying in her mother's embrace, but Abir was still squalling, Sahil took Abir from Seema and hide his little boy in his chest after saying "come my little Tiger, come to your papa." and surprisingly Abir stop squalling without any endeavoured made by Sahil.
"Abir is papa's boy" Sahil said in childish way in kissed his son's little cheek which was just like a cotton ball.

Seema took Maisa from Anupama and
Everyone perceived a knock on the door.

"Congratulations, Sahil" Aashu entered with his wife saying these words, He hugged Sahil and took Abir in his arms.

"Is this boy or girl? " Aashu asked with a smile

"He is my tiger Abir and she is my little princess Maisa" Sahil informed Aashu while caressing Maisa's head.

"Maisa... nice name! " Aashu said after raising his brow, "What does it means?" Aashu asked to Sahil.

"Maisa means beautiful like my little princess" . He said with a proud smile spread over his face.

Everyone was busy with the kids but Anupama's gaze was fixed on Sahil's face, which was covered with a beam of pleasure and relaxation. He was Full of the joys of spring, witnessing Sahil blithering with happiness, she herself had a sensation of tranquil. she felt her eye lids getting heavy which she didn't hold back and closed her eyes.

===========

After spending two days and a night in hospital Anupama was going to home, she was sitting on the back seat of the car holding Maisa in her arms and Seema was seeted beside her holding Abir in her arms.

"Sahil drive slow" Seema ordered Sahil

"Mummy you are treating me like a driver" Sahil said while rolling his eyes which made Anupama and Seema giggle

"Beta ab papa bane ho to driver,cook, bodyguard, teacher, sab banne ki aadat daal lo" Seema said happily
(My son now you are a father so better start getting use to, to be a driver, cook, bodyguard, and teacher too)

"We reached home" Sahil informed.

They all reached to the entrance, Anupama entered after Seema, and found Sona standing near the doorway, she opened her arms to hug Anupama.
"When did you came?" Anupama asked her in surprising tone

"Just now, I couldn't wait to see my niece and nephew so I came."Sona informed Anupama while taking the baby from her.
" Oh my god they both are identical and soo cute. "Sona said while kissing the forehead of kids.

"Yeah... They both are identical but my princes is more roly-poly"Sahil held his daughter in his arms and embraced her

"Sahil Mama, I also want to take the baby in my Arms" Sameer requested Sahil in innocent voice.

"Okay, sit here with me" Sahil allowed him to play with babies

Sameer was feeling like an elder in presence of someone younger than him, Which was making Sona smile.
Everyone sat in living room with light-heart enjoying the company of each others. New born babies
lead the way of euphoria and contentment in the family. Many relatives visited their home to gave their blessing to the kids.
Time passed away in the same way, and it turned to evening.

It wasn't hard for Sahil to understand that Anupama was exhausted and enervate. He walked towards her and sat beside her
"Feeling tired?" he asked in whisper and she nodded her head