32.💎

Note:
The Story was running in Anupama's memories but now, the momory part is ended.

She got up from her favourite rocking chair, and went to the balcony of her room, to saw the lawn which was built on the back side of house, but it wasn't the garden any more, it was just a small patch of Barren land just like her life which was full of greenery but now it was Barren.

'It was the journey of my life which started as a MOTHERLESS girl. But papa was always with me. Then Sahil entered in my life. It was just like a dream come true.
Then papa left me. I lost my father and my first child on same day. I became ORPHAN and CHILD LESS MOTHER. But again Sahil was with me.
Sahil because my life and I was his. Having Sahil as my husband was just like a dream come true. But I never even think about such a lovely husband in my any dream. Sahil made my life just like heaven on earth. His gaze which made me his, and my heart started beating for him. Such a lovely man he is (no not is). Such a lovely man he was.
After marrying with Sahil I realised the meaning of love.
We both were madly in love with each other. I can't forget any of the moment we spent with each other.
I still remember Sahil's smile, when I opened my eyes in hospital, and he informed me that I was pregnant. He made my days of gold and night of silver.
I still remember the moment, when I was in labour pain and Sahil returned from his office. He yelled my name from the door and I tried to creeped towards him but couldn't. He picked me up in his arms and took me to car then to hospital.
And after that we entered our parenthood.
Sahil gone crazy for his kids. (a little smile made there way to her lips) Being a father he was always ready to provide all the happiness to his children. He never told anyone but me that he loves Maisa more than Abir.
He always thinks about the future of our kids, he wanted Abir to be a pilot and Maisa a doctor.
Even he use to planned the menu of Maisa's wedding and I always made fun of him on his daydreaming.

But then he left me, Sahil left all of us making me WIDOW and our kids FATHERLESS.' she said to herself while remembering her journey which was full of up and downs,on some moments of life she became sad but on some moments a smile creeped on her lips.

'Now I have only my kids.I am a mother but not a wife anymore. Why all these types of things happen in my life? When I had papa, I crave for mummy.
When I got Sahil I crave for papa.
Then Sahil and I crave for children.
And when We got kids, now I and my kids are craving for Sahil and his love.' she made a complaint in her own heart, while controlling her tears as she promised herself not to cry more.

She was busy in her own thoughts when a cold breeze drew her out from the synopsis. She again looked here and there, then started arranging things of her bedroom. She took the same bedroom which she owned before marriage. As after arranging the things she moved towards the other room but stopped in the way as she heard a hard knock on the door. Her heart got shivered because she was alone in big home. Moving towards the door with trambling hands she grabbed the knob of the door.

"Mumma.....," Abir's voice came and Anupama opened the door after a long breath of relief.

"You all came, but you have to come in evening?" Anupama said after looking at Seema and Aashu

"We think you can't do everything at your ownself so we decided to help you" Aashu informed her.

Everyone started arranging and rearranging of furniture and to fully set the house it took almost a week.
But the lawn was still Barren.

=========

"Bhabhi I paid off all the debts and now Sahil's business is out of that problem." Sahil said and Anupama nodded her head. Seema also took a relief breath

"Thank you Aashu bhai, you really helped us." Anupama said(with the same sadness in her voice) as Aashu did all the work from selling of their house to helping in paidoff the debt.

"Bhabhi any thing for these" Aashu said pointing towards Abir and Maisa.

"Bhabhi after paying off the debt some of the money is still left with us. what do you think about that?" Aashu asked to Anupama.

"Aashu, Anupama and I decided to invest that money to something from which we can get some money on regular basis." Seema said to Aashu nodded.

=========

The time was running in its full speed and its been 3 months of Sahil's demise.
The weather was turned into winters., full of cold, but not more than the heart of Anupama.
Anupama was converted into a lifeless body. Her eyes were dried up, not a single tear come out from her eyes in any situation. Even when Abir and Maisa celebrated their 3rd birthday, everyone was shedding tears remembering Sahil, but Anupama didn't cry.
She totally forgot to smile. She became a zombie who lives like a dead body.

Sahil's business was not going well, Aashu didn't had any idea to hold up that. From the money, which was left after paying the debt off, they Bought a small house and Rented out the same.
The household expenses were breaking Anupama and Seema's backs. It wasn't easy to maintain the balance between expenses and Happiness of children.

============
Today I worked like a machine, but still update it.

It's again not good enough in my eyes, but...... ( I don't have words to express what i want to say).

Still if you like it please let me know in comments.

Another thing....
Now I'm fed up with this story I'll going to end it soon, I had a different plan for this but I make it short. I'm working on my new story.
'MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN' if you have time please check out that.

I'm sure you would love it.