33.💎

"Mummy we should get them admit in school, they both are three" Anupama said to her mother in law while watching Abir and Maisa who was playing with some almost broken toys.

"you are right, but in Which school, have you think about it?" Seema asked to Anupama who was busy in chopping vegetables.
Anupama's face was dull without a single sheet of happiness. She was busy in work just like a robot, an emotionless machine who have to perform all the domestic tasks.

"I think about many schools but in the end I decided Shanti public school. " Anupama informed Seema giving her a shock

"Anupama are you serious? You called that building a school?" Seema almost yelled, but Anupama was busy in her work as usual emotionlessly

"We don't have any other options mummy, you already know the financial condition of our house. We are making ourselves living on the rent which we got every month from that small house. We don't have any money to pay fee for a big school." Anupama put the facts in front of Seema.

" Anupama, Sahil always wanted to send them in some good school" Seema said to Anupama

I will throw a grand party on my kids third birthday, and I'll make them admit in the most reputed school

Sahil's words rang in Anupama's mind, making her heart full of pain. But she learned to control her emotions, she doesn't show any expression on her face.

"I know Saah....." Anupama was saying but stopped in between because she didn't want to pronounce his name.

"I know he wanted to send them in the most reputable school but we don't have that much money, to the fee of such type of school."Anupama putted the fact in front of her.

" But Shanti public scho....., Anupama I have some jewellery sell it and make them admit in some school"Seema said.

" Mummy just think, if I made them admit in such a reputed School we have to bare all the other expenses too. I also think about selling my Jewellery for their admission but then I realise......" Anupama stopped herself to speak further. Her mind was busy in remembering the moments when Sahil gifted her that jewellery.

" realised what? "Seema asked in full confusion

"We don't have any other savings besides that jewellery, if we need money in future what we will do,I don't want to look at anyone for help. So I am not in favour of selling our asset for just nursery education." Anupama said and her heart was shivering with the thought of any other problem which would be give a knock in their life in future.

"You are also right, I think I should talk to Aashu about this." Seema said and Anupama looked at her with shocked face.

"No mummy. Don't bother him. He also have a family. I fell ashamed when ever we took help from him." Anupama said while shook her head. She had the determination in her voice.

"We should cut our coat according to the cloth" Anupama added and Seema nodded her head

"If Sahil would be alive his childr....." Seema was said but she was interrupted by Anupama in middle of her sentence

"But he is not" Anupama said all sudden and got up with a jerk. She swiftly move towards the kitchen holding the chopped vegetables.

Seema was in shock, 'What's wrong with her, why she is behaving strange, she never talk to anyone just answer the question which was asked , never cry, never smile, she bacame a lifeless body.' Seema said to herself.

"My son.....where you have gone?" She whispered under breath and some tears found there way to her cheeks.

==========