7.💎

He entered the home late (almost 2 a.m) with lite steps, climed up through the stairs and reached to the door of his bedroom.

Slowly twisting the knob he opened the door, and creeped in than close the door behind him. Placing his bag on study table and throwing the blazer on chair he noticed Anupama in deep sleep.
He changed his night suit and slowly get to bed without making any noise so that his sweet wife doesn't get disturbed.

He noticed her sleeping, facing opposite to him.
He slowly closed the distance between them and hug her from behind giving a sweet kiss to his wife on her cheek.

"Sahil it's been 7 months of marriage, now please change your romentic attitude."she said showing her anger.

"You woke up, I'm sorry I didn't wanted to disturb you ...., and secondly about my romantic attitude, sooooo......thats  impossible my love." he whispered in her ear and said the last part in a single breath while placing a feather kiss on her earlobe.

"I wasn't sleeping and I am offended with you I don't want to talk to you...." she freed herself from his hold and made a little distance between them.

"Really you weren't sleeping..... !!! It's not good for health to stay awaken till that late, and if my darling is offended with me then I don't let her do for longer time." he slowly said and again hold her from behind.

(She didn't said a single word but remove his hand which was holding her from below the belt)

" Anuuu Sorry Yaar, please forgive me" He pleaded and She got up from bed and sat on couch

"Anuuuu.. Anuu at least listen to me i can explain..... " he requested

"Hmm, do you really have something to explain....??" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sahil you called me to be ready for the dinner, I was waiting for you since 7:30 p.m. And you are coming at this time. " she angrily said with furrowed brow.

"Anu, let me explain myself"he said and started saying

" I was just getting out from my office when I received Aashu's call he informed me that he was in some emergency, so I was with him"

"What emergency is everything fine?" Anupama asked worriedly.

"Aashu my addle-brained brother went to roam around with his ill minded friends on bike, without any any licence and helmet. Police catched  all of them and he was scared of his father, so he called me instead of anyone. And from that time I was sitting in the police station trying to sort out all the matter." He said while sitting beside her.

"Sach Keh rahe hain aap, Sahil"
(Really)
she softly asked

"Aaj tak kabhi jhut bola hai, jo aaj bolunga"(really) he replied with soft voice and gently grab her hand.

"I am sorry I didn't even listen to you" she said while bowing her head down

"No it's OK... "

She didn't let him complete his sentence and asked " Have you eat something ??"

"From that time I was sitting in the police station, how could I?? But I'm feeling hungry " he shrugged his shoulders and said in childish way.

"But.. I haven't cook anything."

"If you haven't cook anything then what you and mummy ate?" he worriedly asked??

"Mummy was in Chachi's home and she took her dinner there" she informed Sahil

"okay, and what about you??" he asked

"I was waiting for you.....!!"

"So you didn't eat anything?? Anu, I agree it's my fault but you shouldn't ignore your meal."?He scold her.

" Sahil where are you going "she asked, when saw Sahil wenting out of the room...

" I'm going to buy something to eat for us. Do you want something??" he asked in hurry

" What will you get at this time??" she surprisingly asked

" I'll find out something. " he replied shruggin his shoulder

"Sahil  bring Maggi I will make it.." she suggested and he nodded

==========

After enjoying Maggi they both got up from the chair, she loosed her balance, but fortunately maintained it in a single moment....

"What Happened? Are you alright?"
Sahil Perturbed, and come forward to hold her.

"Huh!! I'm alright, just feeling dizzy"
She said

"Itni deer tak jaagne ki wajah se Aa rahe honge...Tum apna dhyan bhi to nahi rakhti, Chalo room main, ab soo jao "
( It must be because awakening for that late, you don't take your. Now come with me and take rest)

Sahil ordered while showing his fake anger with furrowed brow

"I don't know why, but I'm experiencing dizziness and weakness since 4 - 5 days" she informed him.

"And you are telling this me, now!!.....How would you be so careless about yourself Anu..?!! Tomorrow I'll took you to the doctor" He said and took her to the bedroom.

============

"Her B. P is very low, that's why she is
Feeling fatigue and dizzy ...."
Dr. Nidhi informed him while writing something in her file.

"B. P low hai.... She didn't take care of herself......" he frankly make complaint
(Dr.Nidhi and sahil were good friends from their school days)

"Now you have to take care of your wife, because you're going to be a father within 7 or 8 months" Nidhi said and congratulate both of them.

This news makes both husband and wife Pleased as punch

***************

"Mummy!!! mummy!!!" He exitedly and joyfully made call for his mother.

"Sahil easefully se, what the matter? Why are you shouting ??" Seema asked...

"Mummy I'm very happy. You are going to be Dadi(grandmother) " he said that with ear to ear grin.

"Are, you serious.....!!"
I was waiting for this happiness since long ago..... I'm very happy"
Seema came forward to Anupama,kissed his forehead and hug both of them in a brisk and lively way

"Go to your room and take care of yourself, what you only you need is rest and healthy diet." Seema further added

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Anu, Hamare ghar main ek pyara sa baby aane wala hai, I can't wait. These 7 months are seem to be 7 years for me." He said light heartedly while cupping her face with both hands.
(a cute little baby is coming to our house)

"Baby aane wala hai,!!?! And what if its a baby girl..." she mischievously said and set beside him on the bed, with the support of headboard placing her head on his chest

"Girl or boy I don't have any problem with that, but if it's a girl she should like her mother and if boy he should be should be like his father......" He said with a smile on his face, covering Anupama with comforter..

<><><><><><><><>

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

_Naaz Jamal