12.💎

Anupama tried to keep self busy in household chores sometimes she do something in kitchen to pass her time or just pull out all the stuff from the cupboard and pass the time in rearranging the same without any important reason behind.

One day she was busy in rearranging the settings of her dressing table when found the same aquamarine ring that Sahil had gifted her on her wedding night 'How can I be so irresponsible, I keep all my jewellery in safe but this is here' she scolded herself in her own thoughts and decided to step towards the cupboard where the safe was placed, but stopped herself by doing so.
She turned to mirror and noticed her mismatched dressed going with her pale and washed out face, without a single sheet of happiness and joy she realised what Sahil saying was true.

She wear the same ring in her ring finger and started gazing. There were something in that's sparkling gem that gave a flare lit up to the night sky of her life.
It was very first time after that incident that she was wearing any jewellery piece. She finished up her non important work of rearranging dressing table, in the time being she hear Seema was calling her

"Yeh!! Mummy have you called me?" Anupama asked Seema while coming down from the stairs.

"Hmm....I'm going to visit my parents home do you want to join??" Seema asked

Anupama nodded her head negatively and politely said "I don't want to go anywhere I am feeling a little bit tired can I stayed here if you don't mind"

"Are you alright? If you don't want to come with me it's ok just stay here but if you aren't well tell me! Should I take you to doctor?" Seema asked Anupama

"No, I'm fine but don't want to go anywhere, that's why I'm refusing to come with you, otherwise I would love be there." She explained

Seema left the home but not before kissing her forehead

=========

For the very first time after that incident( almost three months) she was all alone in the home there were no one around her, she set herself on couch of living room and started watching a comedy movie which was playing on T. V, which brings laughter on her fade face and some happiness in her soul, two hours passed like a blink of her eyes. Meanwhile the phone rang

"Hello! "She picked up the receiver of ringing phone and greet the person on other end

(She was Seema, informing Anupama about her night stay at her parent's home as his brother along with his family wants the same)

After completion of movies Anupama moved to her room, when she saw the reflection of her pale face in the mirror she felt a stroke of bad luck but soon decided to overcome the bad luck because she didn't deserve it.

She picked up a beautiful dress from her wardrobe, and changed herself to the one after a hot shower, which wash off all her sadness, suddenly she found herself out of some kind of poor shape.

( It was almost 6:30 p.m. and the weather was horrifying her with loud thundering sound it was darker than the normal night, since childhood she enjoy rain but always frighten by the lightning and thundering sounds, and now she was all alone in the home facing thundering sound. Tried to being behave like a brave one she ignore the sounds and make herself busy in grooming herself for her lovely and patienceful husband who never ever demanded for anything opposite to her will.

She was applying mascara on her curly lash when witness a figure behind the door of her bedroom, Goosebumps appeared on all over her body she was enough scared in a single jiffy that made the mascara dropped from her hand, her heart was running in full speed gathering some courage from herself she moved towards the figure and a single word left her mouth.
"Saaahiiilll" she gasped and frightened by a very loud thundercrack

Within a seconds she was in Sahil's arms holding him tightly with shutted eyes and clenching his shirt from the back, his heart beat was clearly audible by Anupama due to the closeness between two of them. Sahil's mouth stayed opened for a while because of his wife's sudden action but soon it converted into an upward curve made by his lips. Sahil bowed down his head a little, placing a kiss on the top middle of her head then cupped her left cheek and started Titillating her cheek with his fingers.

(Sahil was still in disbelieve that, Anupama (his lovely wife) hugging him, he was holding her in his arms after many months. He was feeling her grip against his chest and tenderness of her cheeks on his palm.)

Anupama realised about the closeness they have been sharing when she felt softness of Sahil's lips on her neck, his hot breath falling on her shoulder, his fingers dancing on her cheek and his other hand holding her waist. She bashfully tried to apart herself but Sahil's grip became quite stronger around her waist.....Anupama lifted her head a little, both of them were so close that their eyelashes where approximately touching. They both were locked in each other's eyes.

"Saaa... Saahil.lll.." she mumbled in cracking voice while applying negligible force to free herself, but

"shhhhh......" He put his finger on her lips and made her silent.

"Woooh..Sahil, Mummy" she mumbled

Listing these words Sahil suddenly losen his grip which was around Anupama's waist and started looking here and there in search of his mother.

When Anupama witnessed Sahil in that condition she pressed her lips in thin line, and tried to control her laughter but couldn't control and laughed out loud and said in laughing condition "I was saying that... that mummy is not here...."

Sahil didn't ditached his sight from Anupama's face, his face was full of calm, while gazing his wife who was laughing light heartedly after a long time,a light smile spread over his face.
When Anupama saw his gaze, she stopped laughing and lifted her eyebrow in questioning way.
Which he answered by coming to her and cupping her both cheeks with his both hands, and gently said in light tone
"Bohot pyari lag rahi ho aaj, hamesha esi hi raha kro" , (he peeked her forehead)
"Aur Haan! Aaj ke Baad kabhi Sirf ek eyelash par maskara mat lagana."
He said before entering the washroom in quite playful manner

"Sahillll.... I hate you" she went to the door of washroom and whoop in childish manner

"Anu... I Love you!!" He replied in same childish manner,from inside the washroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Time is the best healer it can Heal each and every wand of the life.

Same had happened with Anupama she properly came out from the sadness of her father's demise and baby's loss within 5 months just because of Sahil's unconditional love and Seema's care.

======
Feel free to point out any mistake

If you like the story please do like, share and do comment