💖6💖

She was looking outside the window of the car and lost in her own world

"where are you Anu" Snapping his fingers in front of her face he asked

"Hmm I'm here, in front of you" She  replied in light tone

"I can see that you are here, but in which thoughts you are lost?  Are you missing your papa? Actually I was very tired yesterday, otherwise I took you to him yesterday.." While paying attention to the road he said to convence her.

"I can understand!! I was also tired after so long journey, but I'm missing papa badly, I never even thought about living far from papa for such a long time, I never went to my aunty's home just because papa wasn't there with me. My cousins use to invited me to stay with them in threr house but I never went because I wanted to stay with my papa I felt safe with him, but now when papa needs me, I'm busy in my life. I.... I'm happy in my married life. How I can be so selfish, Sahil?!! she informed Sahil sadly while crying.

He stopped the car near a general store, and went out to bought water for her, when he returned, witnessed tears rooling down from her cheeks.
He set on driver's seat, wipe off her tears and offer her water

"Anu... I can understand your pain, I was only 20 when I lost papa.
Don't be upset, we are going to visit him please wipeout all the sadness from your face if your father witness you in this condition he would thought that her lovely and dear daughter is not happy with her in-laws which might lead to decrease in his health. " He said sadly and put his hand on her shoulder tenderly to give her gratification.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Didi ji, bhaiya ji... Aap! Main abhi sahab ko jagata hu" Raju the cook said when he opened the door

(I'm going to wake sir up)

"Papa soo rahe hain! Rehne do unhen disturb mat karo hum bad Mein Mil lenge... Dulari kahan hai??"
(if papa is sleeping then don't disturb him. I'll meet him later, Where is dulari? )
She ordered him and asked about the maid

"Dulari.... She is cleaning your room, can I call her? " Raju informed then asked the last part.

"Nahi Rehne dijiye, aap Sahil ko pani dijiye, me Jaa rahi hun apne kamre main."
(No don't call her, I'm going to my room. You give water to Sahil)
she ordered Raju

"Sahil you sit here, I'm just coming back in 10 minutes" informing him she walked towards her room.

When she entered the room, she found Dulari sitting on her favourite rocking chair.

"Dulari Yeh safai kar rahi ho tum? kis tarah ki safai hai ye"
(Dulari what are you doing, is this what you call cleaning, which type of cleaning is this)
She rebuked The maid

"Where is my wrist watch, and perfume?? I remember that I placed that in this drawer.. And where is my red and black dress from my cupboard" While checking her cupboard and dressing table Anupama found many things missing she said with great annoyance

"Actually the bottle of perfume was broke down after slipping from my hand and that red and black dress...
I thought that is your childhood dress what will you do with that now so... I took that for my daughter after taking permission from bade sahab (Anupama's father)"
Dulari replied while bowing her face down

"My mumma gifted me that dress on my 8th birthday, and papa knows very well that I never allowed anyone to even touch that, how can he grant permission to took that drees with you?" Anupama Said in angry tone while glaring Dulari

"Get lost from here!! Sahil is sitting in living room give him coffee.. And tell Raju bhaiya to cook something good. Sahil and we will take our meal here with papa" She said trying to control her emotions.

Anupama collect some of her important stuff, placed them on the bed and went out the room

************

"Papa! when you have wake up?" she took longer steps and went to her father to hug him, who was sitting with Sahil enjoying the coffee with his son in law

He putted back the mug of coffee and opened his arms for her daughter and asked "how are you, my princess, and what about your Shimla tour?"

" It was great we enjoyed very much there and I have bought something for you" she said a lie because she doesn't wanted to make her father worried about them.

"Both of you are happy it is enough for me, I don't need anything. but Sahil I want something from you" Both Sahil and Anupama surprisely looked at him

"What do you want papa" he politely asked

"Sahil you holded up my daughter very well, Now horse up my business too. I know you will uphold it very well" He requested in front of Sahil and Anupama.

"But... Papa it is your business how can I? I mean I don't want to take on your business it's not right in my eyes, to take my father-in-law's business.." He respectfully replied

" I respect your feelings, but I am not going to live long, after my demise all these things would belong to you. Then why not now and you are not my son-in-law but, I always see you as my own son so please.... it's my request to you" he again appealed in front of Sahil .

"Papa kuch nhi hone wala aapko aap to abhi young hai..."
(Papa nothing is going to happen to you, you are still young)
Anupama acted happy and said in light tone. But from inside she was totally broken

"Excuse me! You both sit here I'm coming back in a while" Anupama's Father excused and walked out.

"Sahil, why you're refusing papa's recommendation?" She asked him confusingly

"Anu, I never ever took a single penny from anyone I always tried to be self dependent. how could I take on Papa's business" Sahil replied in a single breath

"Try to understand Sahil, you are not taking on his business but you are taking his responsibilities.
There are many things missing from my room and I know no one could do except Dulari, just think about it, if she can do so in the presence of papa in his own home than what would be the situation of the office without the boss" Holding Sahil's hand she requested him.

"Yes it's true, if the boss isn't present in the office, all the employees became careless about their jobs and responsibilities." He sincerely confessed

"Sahil please get agree... Please." she request with a pout

"ohhh.. My dear wife, please don't make such a cute pout, I can't control myself  to kiss it." he said while sitting very closer to her and holding her hand.

"Mr. Shah we are not in our bedroom"
Fake clearing her throat she goggled at him and maintained distance between them."

"So agree now?!" Anupama added

"I can't refuse to my wife" Smilingly he replied making her blushing and happy

" Papa,Sahil is agree on your proposal" she happily informed him when he entered the room again

"God bless you my children"
He happily blessed his daughter and son-in-law and politely said "I'll talk to  my lawyer tomorrow to complete all the legal formalities"

°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope you are liking my work.

_Naaz Jamal