8.💎

He entered the living room and found Anupama reading a book sitting on sofa, A deep calm was visible on her face, she was totally lost in her own world.
Sahil came near to her lively put his hand on her shoulder(which make her startlet) seated next to her....

"Sahil Aap....
You came early from office, what are these...." She said happily but surprisingly asked the last part while gesturing on numerous bags in his hand and offered him water.

"Actually, I hadn't any work at office so I decided to leave for shopping." He answered

"Saaahillll..... How can you do this to me, you went for shopping without me, I hate you" she lightly slapped her arm and made a pout showing her her face sedness and anger..

"Really,!! Do you really hate me!!???
He asked in childish tone..

" Hmm well...... I can't hate my one and only husband, even if he doesn't took me on shopping with him,because I love him. "she said with a cute pout while sitting closer to him, hugging his arm and placing her head on his chest.

Fake cleaning his throat he whispered"Mrs. Sahil Shah mummy will come"

"Mr. Shah we are all alone in home, mummy is not home......" she inform him

After listening the same he felt the freedom to hold her wife's hand, and place his chin over her head.

"Sahil I informed Soona didi.... She was very happy and she'll visit us might be next week".... She informs him

"Is sona didi coming.!!its really good !! I always wait for her, you know why?" He asked Anupama and she raised her eyebrow in questioningly

"Because of Neha aur Sameer. I love kids small cute chubby kids" He said while closing his eyes.
Both were sitting in each other's embrace peacefully.

For the time being Anupama noticed the shopping bags which were placed on the floor near the sofa, she freed herself from his grip and look amusingly on the bags.

" Sahil you didn't show me what you have bought" she asked

"ohh i forgot about it , take a look what I have bought,."

He started opening the bags one by one, and draw out plenty of baby stuff such as some pair of small shoes, some toys like rattle and small but very cute little Teddy bears, some cloths and etcetera....
But he suddenly got up and idiotically started seeking for something in bags, he checked all the bags but didn't find the same, then he realise he had left that in the car, without saying a single word he ran outside the home, (to the car and pick the packet from car dashboard) . Entering the home he show the packet to Anupama by waving his hand in the air.....

"Sahil we don't need these things now, there is long time in arriving of baby...."
She was stopped in half way to her sentence when Sahil opened the box (which he just got from the car) in front of her.

It was a diamond ring with matching pair of beautiful diamond earrings.

" wow!! "She pumped by seeing the jewellery.

" Abhi zarurat nahi hai....!!!Main apne bachhe ke liye har cheez zarurat se Pehle hi le aaunga, use kisi cheez ke liye pareshan na hona padee kabhi bhi. ( I'll bring all the things for my kid before the need. I'll never let him crave for anything) Sahil said while taking a deep breath.

"And This is for my wife, liked it??" He asked lovingly

" Sahil, it's beautiful....." she mumble

Anupama's soothe and happiness give Sahil's lips a chance to be converted into an upward curve.

" Go and get ready, but soon!!! "He hinted

" But why, where we are going??" raising her eyebrows she questioned..

" Aree....!!! You informed everyone, except papa,that he is going to be nana soon,, I know, you didn't inform him yet. "He said

" Ab jaldi tayyar ho jao, hum Pehle kisi achhe se restaurant me lunch karenge Phir tumhare papa ke ghar jayenge." He added

(Be ready soon, first we will take our lunch in some good restaurant, then will go to your father)

"Sahailll... I Love you!!! How you understand what I want?! She looked at him with tender eyes and asked light heartedly.

" Wo kya hai na, meri ek hi biwi hai, koi aur option bhi nhi hai(showing the expression of fake sadness) tooo... sochta hu usi ka dhyan rakh lu, thoda time pass bhi ho jayega"
(actually I have only a wife and didn't have any other option except her. Sooo.. I pass me time by taking care of her)
Scratching the back of his head, He showed his fake but toothy smile and said in a mischievous way.

"Sahil ke bachhe...... What do you mean by other option?? Don't you dare to even think about anyone besides me otherwise I will ......"
She said with wide eyes and slapped his arm lightly but didn't complete her sentence as Sahil interrupt her by saying

"Baat meri aur tumhari hai mere bachcho ko kuch kaha na to dekh lena....,, And secondly, I can only afford one wife, I can't prop up with expenses of other. He scolds her mischievously and said the last part while indicated on the jewellery box in Anupama's hand.

The whole house was echoing with their chortle...

__________________
===============
__________________
She was arranging the dining table when Sahil returned from the office.

"Anu, what happened you are not looking well, is everything alright, should I take you to doctor ??"

(He asked when noticed Her pale face)

"I'm fine" the words left his mouth in a single jiffy, which doesn't support her condition.

"Since morning Anupama is not looking well....., I thought you might told her something rude...!!!" His mother informed (with consernt) who was sitting on dining table having a glass of juice in her hand.

"No.. I hadn't said anything to her, why would I?" He defended himself

"Anupama, beta you don't have take of any household burdens,
Just take rest, kanta(maid) will complete her job"she suggested

"No mummy, he hadn't said anything, but I'm not feeling well, so I decided to make myself busy in these household chores, to just forget about my......"

Sahil become restless when he heard about her,
"Why didn't you called me if you are not well, get ready, I'll took you to doctor.

" Hmm, you should!! "Seema said to Sahil

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" What doctor told, is everything alright "Seema asked when she saw Anupama and Sahil entering the house.

"Doctor told that she entered the 5th month of her pregnancy,
mother and baby both are fine, but Anu is very weak doctor has prescribed some medicines for her."Sahil informed her mother.

" She'll be fine, it's normal in pregnancy, Anupama you take rest." Seema said and advised her daughter in law

<><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><>

First of all thank you for reading and voting for my work

Waiting for your comments!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

_Naaz Jamal