11

I can't lie no more, I can't hide no more!
Got to be true to myself.

That night, while the rest of the family were God knew where doing God knew what, Renesmee had begun her top-secret plan.  Her clothes hung everywhere topsy-turvy. Her large backpack had been thrown on the ground. The hybrid was desperately trying to dig out every cent, every fake document her parents had issued from Mr Jenks.

That was right. Renesmee had decided to leave. Why bother staying when all she caused was pain? Why not let everyone be happy without her?

As she was attempting to stuff everything she needed in her backpack, she heard her phone ring. It was an incoming call from Jacob. She could feel the sweat beginning to form on her face, as she stood there, in the middle of her room, frozen.

If she picked up, he would probably want something from her. Another date? A bonfire?

No.

If she didn't pick up, he would storm out in his wolf form to search for her. Probably the rest of the pack would join too if they cared enough.

So she had to pick the smaller malice.

The moment her trembling fingers picked up the phone, she didn't even bother to listen to Jacob, his voice passing through her ears as some sort of background noise. Before the shapeshifter could even speak, she cut him off rudely: "I am busy, call me back later," and hung up, leaving him in disbelief. At that moment, he knew something had to have happened. Worry overtook his body - a natural reflex due to the imprinting. His world was in trouble, he could tell. He had to go and help her.

The mistake Renesmee had made on the phone, that had been the last straw. Right now, at this very moment, she had to leave and possibly never come back. Where would she go? First, the train station and then she would decide where. Somewhere to clear her mind. Somewhere to find who she really was without all of the supernatural mumbo jumbo. Somewhere she had never been.

But she couldn't leave quite yet. Not before writing a note.

Too Close [RENESMEE AND JACOB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara