2 - i wish it's from you

Three days had passed and the flowers had continued on coming. They were still yellow daffodils and for Beam the color somehow gets brighter than the last delivery.

'I don't want to look at anything else now that I saw you. - Future Husband'

Beam had bitten his lower lip to restrain a smile that was lingering on the surface of his lips. He placed the card down on the table.

A few more boquets and his office would now look like a flower shop. As long as it wasn't bothersome Beam doesn't mind.

He leaned back in his chair and wondered what that guy was doing right now. Before Beam spent another second thinking about him he decided to fully immersed into his work to put a stop to whatever was starting.

Every now and then Beam would look at the cards on his table, there were three in total. He would pick it up and read it then go back to working again.

His secretary under his orders had called the flower shop yesterday to ask for the indentity of the sender but they were told that it was confidential. It made Beam even more conflicted.

Of course he had an inkling of who it was but he wanted a confirmation. For whatever reason, Beam doesn't know.

He was looking at the clinic's website on his computer earlier and now he found himself reading facts about yellow daffodils. He was clicking on random photos when he stumble upon an ebook about dictionary of flowers.

Beam's brows had met in confusion. Flowers meant something? He didn't know about this. It was his belief that one should be given flowers because it was either just plain beautiful or romantic.

He scrolled down until he found the section of daffodils.

New beginnings, as what the it had said about yellow daffodils.

"Is that the reason I'm receiving the flowers?" Beam asked himself as he stare up the ceiling praying for an answer to fall.

It was only four in the afternoon when Beam decides to call it a day. He had accomplished a lot today and was dying to lay on his couch to reward himself for being productive despite the distractions that came his way.

Beam was driving on his way home when his car suddenly created a booming noise as it came to a stop. He tried to restart the engine but it only made another noise and nothing happened. He attempted it twice before getting out to check what was wrong. There was a smoke coming from the front and it surely toasted something inside his car.

He sighed in disappointment. As he was taking his phone out to dial the repair shop, in his peripheral vision he can see an approaching motorbike.

Beam's heart had started to pound.

It passed through and only then he was a able to breathe. For a second he thought that it was Forth.

"The driver was wearing a helmet. It could've been anyone. He's not the only one who owns a motorbike." Beam cursed at himself. He had bigger problems in his hands that he should think of. The repair shop had told him that it might take an hour to reach his location.

Left with no choice, he just sat on the side of the street. As much as he wanted to go home he has to wait until the repairmen arrives.

A roaring sound had stole his attention. It was the same motorbike who had passed by him earlier. Beam wonders why it was coming back now.

It came nearer by the minute until it stops in front of him. He stood up to prepare himself of what was about to come.

The driver of the motorbike took his helmet off and looked at Beam with a reminiscent smile.

For Beam, the world stopped spinning and his heart had stopped beating.

He recalls the phrase written on the card from the flowers he received this morning.

'I don't want to look at anything else now that I saw you'

Is this what he meant by that?

"Hi Beam.."

"H-hi Forth.."