11- Hi Hazel. Miss Me?

"Bye honey. Remember to be nice to everyone and no frowny face." My mom reminded me.

It was currently Friday afternoon after school and we were getting ready to leave with my dad who was yet to get here.

"Yeah, I know," I answered.

"Bye Hazel," Alex said giving me a hug. "I won't have anyone to annoy for this whole weekend."

Yes, Alex was here because my mom thought he should say bye to me since I won't be here for the whole weekend.

For some reason, she thought we were best friends now.

"Wow. That's so sad. I wish I could stay and keep you company." I replied sarcastically.

"Then you should."

"I can't dummy. I have to go. See ya." I said as my dad's car finally pulled up at our driveway. "C'mon Becky. Let's go."

"Ok," she answered skipping towards the car. "Bye, mommy. Bye Angela's boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," I said slowly trying to explain to her for the umpteenth time.

Alex just laughs and waves at her.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

"Bye Hazel. I'll miss you." Alex said with a genuine smile on his face.

"I'll miss you too." I finally admitted.

"It's just two days why are you acting as you'll never see each other again." a voice from the front seat said annoyed.

I jumped and hit my head on the roof of the car.

Ow.

I hadn't realized anyone else was in the car.

"Honey this is Amy." my dad said finally addressing me. "She's Emily's daughter."

Emily was his new wife.

"Oh...uh nice to meet you?"

"Yeah sure."

Wow, rude much.

"Anyway was that your boyfriend?" She went on.

"Uh no. Just a friend." I muttered.

"Sweet. So he's up for grabs?" she asked.

"Um yeah?"

Ew. That is disgusting.

"Ooh, can you introduce me next time? I would love to get to know him," she says with a weird smile.

I shuddered to think about what she meant.

There was a 5-year-old in the car for God's sake.

💟💟💟

"Here we are!" my dad exclaimed as he stopped the car.

It was a giant house in a cream color.

"Whoa. Is this a castle? Is there a princess there?" Becky asked in awe.

"Um no the-" I was cut off by Amy.

"Of course not. It's my house," she said with a flip of her hair and strutted toward the front door.

"Oh. So I won't see any princesses?" she asked her lower lip wobbling slightly.

"Sorry. When we get home I'll get you a tiara." I said "Promise."

"Ok kiddos. Let's go inside." my dad said and we followed him dragging our suitcase behind us.

The inside was even better than the outside. There was a very huge chandelier hanging in the very middle of the room and I wanted to swing from it like Sia. The sofa and couch were a light cream color. Sitting on the coffee table was a flower vase with buttercups in them.

"Whoaaa!" Becky exclaimed as she looked around. "This is so awesome!"

"Yeah."

We followed our dad up the stairs and the first room on the left.

"This is your room kiddos."

"I don't wanna share a room with miss bossy pants."

Yep. You can guess who said that.

"Sorry kiddos that all I have," he said with a shrug.

"It's alright," I said. "C'mon Becky. I'll let you pick which side you want."

"Yay. I want this one," she said jumping onto the bed that had a pink bedspread and blanket.

"Ok. I'll take this." I said pointing to the bed with the flowery bedspread and light blue blanket.

As I started unpacking I heard a buzz.

Alex the Hottie
Hey Hazel. Are you there yet? If you are call me.

Me
Yes. I'm there and I'll call you later.

Alex the Hottie
Nooooo. Call me now I'm bored without you.

Me
But I'm trying to unpack.

Alex the Hottie
Just talk to me while unpacking. Put it on speaker.

Me
Nope. My sister is here too and I don't want her to be exposed to your interesting choice words.

Alex the Hottie
I won't say any 'interesting' words then.

Me
Ok. Can you put Daisy on? I bet she'll love to hear from a friend.

Alex the Hottie
Ok.

Soon my phone was flashing from Alex's call.

"Hi, Hazel. Miss me?" he asked.

"You wish. It's only been a few hours." I said.

"I know."

"Alex. Alex. Can I talk to Becky pleaseeeee?" I heard a cute voice ask on the phone.

"Sure."

💟💟💟

"Guys. It's getting late." I told Alex and Daisy. "We should go to bed."

"What? It's just 10." Alex groaned.

"Becky is sleeping already and we're probably gonna wake up early tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said and I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you tomorrow too."

"Bye Hazel."

"Bye Alex."

I sighed. I was so lonely and bored.

Rox hasn't answered my texts the whole day.

And I kinda missed Alex even though all he did was annoy me.

Ugh, what am I saying? It's only been a few hours.

Hi guys!! So school is starting on Tuesday for me so updates won't be consistent but I'll try to update when I can. Hope you understand.

Hey there! Don't forget to vote! <3

💜

~Amethyst