25- The Sweet Taste Of Karma

We arrived at the ice cream cafe and Alex went over to open my door for me. I smiled and thanked him feeling myself blush a little.

He shrugged as if to say it was ok before leading me towards the door of the cafe which was thankfully still open.

We ordered our ice cream, strawberry for me, and chocolate for me. Then we sat down at a booth facing each other.

We stared at each other for a second before bursting into fits of giggles. I don't even know what was funny but it felt good to laugh and looking at his face while laughing made me laugh even more.

Then he moved his arm over to my face and I looked at it in confusion but then he brushed his thumb over the corner of my lip.

"You had some ice cream there," he said when he saw my confused expression.

I felt my cheeks heat up and mumbled a thank you. He laughed a little which was probably because of my face.

"So, does this match up to your perfect date?" he teased and I laughed.

"Yeah, cause I always dreamed of having my first date in an ice cream cafe."

"Well, a guy can always dream."

I kicked his legs softly under the table. "I really like being on this date, ok? I like being with you doesn't matter where."

His face lit up at my response.

"Also I'm really sorry about ruining your original plans I just didn't want you to waste your money on a date that we wouldn't have had any fun on," I told him sincerely.

"Hey, I already told you it was fine. I don't wanna take you on a date where you wouldn't have enjoyed yourself. So don't worry about it."

I nodded my head. "So are we still going to the arcade?" I asked him.

"Of course we are," he said with a grin.

"Can we go there now?"

"Yeah." We both stood up since we had already finished our ice cream. He took my hand in his, leading me to his car and I almost melted on the spot.

I loved holding his hand and I didn't ever want to let go, but sadly we had reached his car and had to go separate ways him to the driver seat and me to the passenger seat.

♡♡♡

We arrived at the arcade which was open 24 hours and I was excited because I loved playing the games at arcades.

He got out and opened my door for me to which I thanked him for and we walked hand in hand towards the arcade.

The place was almost empty apart from a few people who were just walking around and talking to each other.

"So what game are you ready for me to beat you in?" he asked with a confident smirk on his face.

"Oh, we'll see about that," I said looking around. Then I saw it, the perfect game. "How about a round of Team Sonic Racing?"

"Really, that's a kids game." He complained.

So is everything else here.

"Then I guess you won't mind losing," I said with a nonchalant shrug.

"Oh, you're on." He said.

We then proceeded to compete in a race towards the game which I obviously lost due to my dumb heels.

"It wasn't my fault it was the heels," I told him.

"Mhm. I'm sure it was."

Truth is even without the heels I would have still lost to him, I mean there's a reason he plays multiple sports.